The Granlibakken Lodge is very quaint and private. It feels like camping in the forest of the Sierra Nevada's while being located right in the small town of Tahoe City. It's the best place to go to relax, play tennis, hike the trails, experience the rope concourse high up in the pine trees or just go to the beach. We rented a boat at Tahoe and had the best day of our lives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granlibakken's Tahoe's 74 acre, secluded valley is your very own cozy, alpine getaway. Perfect year-round for groups, weddings and families to connect in an Old Tahoe ambiance. Onsite activities include a treetop adventure park, historic ski & snowboard hill, groomed sled hill, hiking & biking trails, tennis courts and a year-round heated pool and a spa to relax in after all the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Granlibakken Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granlibakken Hotel Tahoe City
- Granlibakken Resort Tahoe City