I am always reticent to stay in a place that doesn't have the consistancy of a chain 4 or 5 star hotel. This hotel was a charm. The rooms had just been refurbished carpet new heating worked extremely well and new bathroom. Beds were quality. It is nicely situated close enough to resorts and plenty of parking. The reception staff was very friendly one of the great pluses. The price was right. We did have a problem that by luck during high season of the holidays Expedia completely messed up...common for them (the only reason I gave this a 4 rating. Would suggest not to use Expedia for booking). We only had one room when we booked two. The lodge was very accomodating and gave us the last available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firelite Lodge resides directly across from a sandy beach and small marina, allowing our guests great views and access to Lake Tahoe. Kayak, Stand-Up Paddle board rental and sailing school/rental located at the beach. North Tahoe Regional Park is located less than 1 mile from the lodge. Great starting point to hiking and mountain biking. Mountain bike rental located at the property. Outdoor hot spa and seasonal swimming pool. All guest rooms are equipped with gas fireplaces, microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, 42" LCD TV with premium programming: 5 HBO and 4 ESPN channels, Blue-Ray DVD players. WiFi and Continental Breakfast is included in our room rate. 100% Non smoking lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Firelite Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firelite Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Firelite Motel Tahoe Vista