Right across the street from a good beach in Tahoe Vista. Would stay there again. Nothing fancy, but included a breakfast in the lobby and we used the hot tub and pool. Bed was firm, got a bit warm one night, but used the fan and that helped a lot.
The staff allowed us to use their hiking book. Went on numerous wonderful hikes. Rented kayaks from vendor on beach across from motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firelite Lodge resides directly across from a sandy beach and small marina, allowing our guests great views and access to Lake Tahoe. Kayak, Stand-Up Paddle board rental and sailing school/rental located at the beach. North Tahoe Regional Park is located less than 1 mile from the lodge. Great starting point to hiking and mountain biking. Mountain bike rental located at the property. Outdoor hot spa and seasonal swimming pool. All guest rooms are equipped with gas fireplaces, microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, 42" LCD TV with premium programming: 5 HBO and 4 ESPN channels, Blue-Ray DVD players. WiFi and Continental Breakfast is included in our room rate. 100% Non smoking lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Firelite Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firelite Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Firelite Motel Tahoe Vista