Firelite Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Holiday House(Tahoe Vista)
View Hotel
Cedar Glen Lodge(Tahoe Vista)
View Hotel
Tahoe Sands Resort(Tahoe Vista)
View Hotel
Tahoe Vistana Inn(Tahoe Vista)
  • Pool
Big 7 Motel(Kings Beach)
View Hotel
7 Pines Motel(Kings Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewstop floorwafflesfruit saladwaffle makeracross the streethot tubroom was cleansmall balconyhard boiled eggslake tahoepartial viewfree breakfaststrawberriestwo queen bedsdefinitely stay here againmicrowave and fridgegas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Fit our needs perfectly. Right across the street from the beach. My daughter loved watching the waves from our room on the balcony. Very clean. Continental breakfast was nice. Would definitely stay again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Vanessa E
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Had an interview in Tahoe. So it was not a vacation. Just a drive in sleep and go. I called the night I was leaving and the people on the phone were very nice. They asked if we were going to be arriving after ten. I thought we would but was not sure. I called at 9:30and said we would be in closer to 11:30. The response was no problem we will leave your door unlocked and the key on the counter. We will do all the registration in the morning. We got there and door was unlocked key on the counter.

The room was clean and comfortable. It would not win any awards for room decor, but it was fine. Both my daughter and I went right to sleep and had no problems. After my interview I went to the office and was greeted with oh you must be room 16. How was your stay. I paid my bill and everyone was very nice. I grabbed some coffee and a muffin. It was fine fo a grab and go breakfast. They also had waffles and cereal.
I would stay here again and it would be a perfect spot for a vacation since I only sleep in my room.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank matts633
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a nice hotel, just across the road from the lake/kayak rentals and just 7 miles down the road from Lakeshore.
We had a third story room with a lovely view of the lake.
Very clean place and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The lady at the front desk was super nice.
A nice touch was the fireplace for when it god cold, although I think staying in the heat of summer would be difficult because there was no A/C (not sure if it gets cold enough in Lake Tahoe for A/C.
I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick a third floor for best view of the lake. No elevator so be prepared to climb but not many stairs
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beercheese8888
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stay in a lot of hotels and usually do not have big expectations when we pay $100 a night for a room. However Firelite Lodge proved to be an outstanding value and we'll definitely return. We arrived to what I think is the room with the best view in the place. Everything was freshly painted and clean. The bathroom has obviously been renovated recently. And the complimentary breakfast was awesome! Fresh waffles, fresh fruit salad, cereals, delicious muffins, hard boiled eggs, toast, coffee and juices. Wow! We really enjoyed it every day. The owners are delightful. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Firelite when in North Lake Tahoe.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Beds/linens excellent, very clean. Good breakfast and I stay at a lot of hotels. Nice fireplace in the room. Quiet. Priced right. Quick in and out of our hotel room. Right off the road, but the rooms set off away from the traffic.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family