“Meat!”

Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A quaint, casual family owned restaurant with a lake view that serves high-quality Midwest beef in rewarding portions. The warm, cozy atmosphere with wooden tabletops and booths is welcoming for all occasions, and a traditional steakhouse menu that provides all-natural unseasoned steaks, Alaskan King Crab legs, or the locals’ favorite, Prime Rib. Seasonal Dinner Pricing Specials - Check for Availability
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Food Network celebrity chef Rahm Fama (Meat and Potatoes) would lose his carnivorous self once this retro-steakhouse placed their platter of beef at his place setting.

If you want what I call an old fashioned slab of prime rib or beef steak, and you are not concerned with perfectly paired wines, low-cal trendy balsamic salad dressing options, a plethora of Mediterranean style veggie sides, this restaurant will make your carnivore teeth glisten.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

The steaks had excellent flavor and the salad was huge. I had a fillet mignon and my husband had rib eye. That particular night there was a three course special for a very reasonable price. I had that which included a shrimp cocktail, salad and entree.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Casual experience, excellent steak. Low ceilings made for a lot of noise but I would certainly return.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We arrived at the restaurant at 5:45pm. No one else there, we ordered the Specials. (2) Ol Buckaroo Prime Rib, (1) Short Ribs, and (1) Filet Mignon. Came with Shrimp Cocktail, Salad. Both were good. Both of our Prime Ribs (1 med, 1 end cut) were about room temperature. The plates were not hot. Waitress placed our food and did not come back until 2 of our group were finished eating. Didn't see her to flag her down. When we asked her for to go boxes we told her " FYI our Prime Ribs were not hot. She commented "why didn't you tell me before the end of your dinner?" My reply was " because you never came back. We are fine just need a to go box. Just want you to,advise the kitchen that the food wasn't hot." She boxed up our food, presented our bill with no I'm sorry, and no discount. Our bill was $111.00 we left her $122.00. Our table had a debate as to whether we should have left that much. Would not go back based on the waitress antagonistic response. We were ready to just heat up the meal ourselves but for $26.00 the food should have been hot and we should have got a 10% off to encourage us to return, not scolded for not flagging her down immediately. Madam waitress...here's Waitressing 101... After dropping the food, go back and check to see if its okay!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We ordered the cowgirl cut steaks and it was really good! The service we received was great. I recommend this place to anyone who loves steaks!