Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge
Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort(Tahoe Vista)(Great Value!)
US$223
Firelite Lodge(Tahoe Vista)(Great Value!)
US$127
Franciscan Lakeside Lodge(Tahoe Vista)(Great Value!)
US$130
Hotwire.com
Ferrari's Crown Resort(Kings Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$78
US$76
Cedar Glen Lodge(Tahoe Vista)
TripAdvisor
Tahoe Vistana Inn(Tahoe Vista)
Holiday House(Tahoe Vista)
TripAdvisor
Tahoe Sands Resort(Tahoe Vista)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspaddle boatsfull kitchenlake tahoehot tubmurphy bedfree laundryprivate beach and docktwo bedroom unitdaily activitiesthrough rcismall propertybeautiful lakeflat screenenjoyable staynorth shorelove this placeping pong table
Reviewed 5 December 2012

I stayed for a couple of nights with my sister and friend in Unit 5 and we were really happy with the location of the lodge, the size and spaciousness of our room, and the outside spas (two of them!). One complaint would be the old television that had poor reception due to the antenna cable being loose, which also affected the quality of the DVD we were watching. It was raining in Tahoe during our trip so I guess the TV mattered more to us than usual. It also would have been good to be clear about their housekeeping services as our room was not cleaned at all during te two nights we were there so perhaps we were meant to inform them of this need rather than expecting it.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank BrisbaneDramaQueen
Reviewed 28 November 2012

My fiance and I have been coming to Red Wolf Lakeside lodge every yr and we love it! The staff is always so friendly and very helpful. We love the overall atmosphere of the property and the rooms are always so cozy and clean. We would not stay any where else, thank you for making our vacations so enjoyable.

Room Tip: It's always best to choose a room that's near the back of the property because it's much quieter and it's away from traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank twinzrule1
Reviewed 28 November 2012

We are using a bonus week of a family members time share. Unfortunately I am basing my review on the other time shares we have visited because this was listed as a gold crown resort and I fail to see what makes it a "gold crown" resort.
We have a studio room which is on the smaller side with a Murphy bed. We have no views of the lake or mountains as the resort is set up townhouse style although there are rooms that look out to the lake which I am sure have breathtaking views.
The pool is closed but jacuzzi tubs are open. There are no activities at this time of the year but could see the potential of this resort in the summer time.
We have a car with us so we have been traveling around the lake and hitting all the spots along the way.
This area seems to be more low key and relaxed which is nice but lots of restaurants are not open or close early making it a little difficult to find things close.
I'm on the fence about this place but I think it's because we have bee spoiled in the past.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robertson1
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Red Wolf while visiting family for Thanksgiving. The unit satisfied all of our needs. We enjoyed our hike with Erin from the front desk. It was a treat to meet her dog Molly since we had left ours at home. Trini asked us several times if we were enjoying our stay and if there was anything he could do for us. We definitely would recommend Red Wolf to our friends and plan on returning when we visit family again.

Room Tip: Stayed in Unit 6 and were very comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Called several times before my reservation to see if I could change it to another of their properties. Of course could not talk to an actual person, always had to leave a message. The company does not have the professional integrity to even return a phone call. Then, once we showed up around 10 pm, it was 35 degrees outside, and about 50 degrees in the room. It never did heat up much above 60. Never again and would not recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family