We had a great stay, very friendly owners and staff. Matt waited until 8pm for our arrival, very much appreciated. Our cottage Bears Den was very nicely decorated, bear motives everywhere inside and outsite, really cosy. Home made breakfast was delicious.Would surely recommend to others. One thing to be aware of is that it is a bit isolated so if you arrive late there is no real option for dinner there as the pizza place was closing at 8.30pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma