The cabin was tiny and very hot (summer) and I don't remember that there were screens on the windows which we had to leave open. The bathroom sink was unbelievably small like on a train and there were no shelves to put anything. The clawfoot tub was up so high that we almost couldn't get into it. The toilet seat was tiny. Thesmall TV was 'way up on a shelf near the ceiling. The beds were twins and very narrow. Our cabin was next to a larger one that had 4 noisy people who sat outside until the wee hours, drinking and laughing. The best thing about the place was the breakfast - the food was delicious - but it was upstairs, 2nd floor over the office, and I wondered how disabled or elderly people could get up the stairs. At the time, I think our rate was $126 and we really felt gypped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages