Back from another fabulous weekend at Tahoma Meadows! My husband and I and our yellow lab spent Sat and Sunday night in a great cottage (the Angler)...recently redone with hard wood floors and a gas fireplace in the bedroom. We've stayed in several of the cottages and they are all well maintained, clean and adorable! They have a few cottages that allow 4 legged guests...how cool is that.
We found this jewel of a place about 4 years ago and make it up there at least 3 times a year. Dick and Ulli White and their staff are incrediblly hospitable. They love the Tahoe area and can point you in the right direction for eveything....skiing, hiking, eating, you name it!
Check them out...www.tahomameadows.com
You will NOT be disappointed!!!
Colleen and Kevin and the 4 legged kid, Emmie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages