Ok, it is a funky hot springs resort in the middle of the desert. Peaceful, quiet, not terribly upscale, but comfortable. Very accommodating staff. Intermittent wi-fi (like everywhere in the desert), no cell phone reception. Biggest upside, the location and the hot springs. Downside, no showers in your room ("everyone uses the hot springs") which is ultimately inconvenient. Basically, a nice stay if you're in the mood. If you're not, you might be unhappy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight's Hot Springs Resort is world renowned for its peaceful atmosphere and therapeutic geothermal heated mineral rich hot springs. Delight's offers 4 completely private hot spring bathhouses. Each bathhouse has its own shower and pool that is available to you in 30-minute increments. We offer day passes to the springs, VIP passes, mud baths, rustic cabins, motel rooms, and RV spaces are available with full hook ups. When staying overnight the Hot Springs are available to you all night long. Our California hot springs are considered by many to be among the best therapeutic waters in the United States. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Delight's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delight`s Hot Spa And Rv Park Hotel Tecopa
- Delight's Hot Springs Resort Tecopa, California