“My grandma loved it !!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tehachapi
Rose Garden Estate Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Tehachapi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I live in Tehachapi and my grandmother was visiting . I did not want her to be in a hotel room 15 miles away from Bear Valley Springs where I live . I checked out the bed and breakfast first ( Paul gave me a tour ) I felt really comfortable with the bed and breakfast. The place was spotless and very beautiful . I picked out the Amethyst room because Grammie loves purple . The look on her face when she saw it let me know I scored a home run . The next morning after Paul made a breakfast to order for her she talked my ear off about how nice Paul was and how she loved sitting by the fire and looking at all the antiques and the view . I will be taking her here next year . It made me happy that she was so happy . I recommend this place

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Rose Garden Estates Bed and Breakfast is a true hidden gem in the Cummings Valley. Our recent stay was on Valentine's Day, 2014 (which is also my birthday). We experienced beautiful mountainous surroundings that were both secluded and yet very close to Tehachapi, CA. It is very quiet and serene. We enjoyed the countryside and the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen in a very long time. Paul was the most gracious and friendly host that met every need that we could possibly had. Our time spent at the Rose Garden Estate was one of the most romantic evenings and I will remember it the rest of my life.
The accomodations were quaint and yet very elegantly decorated. It met my every expectation; equivalent of a five star hotel with the warmness of a bed and breakfast. The food that was presented to us for breakfast the next morning was nothing but exquisite. Paul you are a true gormet at heart. We truely loved our stay and are already planning our next stay.

Room Tip: Each room has a wonderful view.
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Rose Garden Estates Bed and Breakfast... It's beautiful and romantic decor...lots of Victorian Antiques,the bedrooms were on the money being very posh and comfortable. The breathtaking views from every window was amazing pure cinematic. This place would work it's charm on me.

I have to first state that I am a originally from New York City and moved to Los Angeles for business- I am a producer in the motion picture industry. When back in NY, I have always spent some down time up in the Catskill Mts and always have been looking for something like that ...reminds me of what I was used to put on the screen....I have been driving around scouting locations for a new project I have been consumed with...BUT, when I saw this place I was blown away. When I arrived at this place that I swear looks like something out of a fairy tale.
Between the hospitality of the owners Paul & Lori I wanted to spend time here rather than some routine hotel room. I had noticed their were a few other bedrooms being occupied by a couple who is planning their wedding as I witnessed Lori given the tour of where things will take place; Which they have the land, the view and even a big hall on their property. I found myself nodding to myself agreeing by all the beauty that Lori was pointing out.
Paul was firing up the grill for the meal that was included: omelets with different cheeses some vegetables to choose from and potatoes..I know this may sound like nothing special but whatever this man added into the mix...sold me. I witnessed this other couple enjoying their meal while trying to get Paul's secret. I decided to relax this day and do some writing on the back porch with the view of the mountains in front of me. This short stay felt like that needed vacation I truly needed. I took a trip into the town of Tehachapi and felt like I was back in the old West... Very sweet, the shops, the people... they are truly proud of their home.
...I needed to spread the word for anyone who is thinking about taking a day trip or even planning their amazing wedding you need to stop at this place first and fall in love with it. I plan on returning to not only shoot my film in this place & area but, also will use this as that needed romantic getaway. -TJChurchill

Room Tip: no pool or fitness room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tjc66642298
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Paul and Lori have a wonderful bed and breakfast in a beautiful setting. Hospitality is first rate. Furnishings are unique and comfortable. Don't miss this one on your way through CA or for a day or two in a great setting.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This B&B was lovely and romantic. We appreciated the quiet beauty visible from the house. If you prefer an extra-firm mattress pick the Emerald bedroom.The breakfast Paul prepared was tasty and filling.

1  Thank FullTiltTraveler
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We were fortunate enough to find this lovely place in time for our family to come in for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party. The house was GORGEOUS, the accommodations and owners were totally fantastic. The pictures don't do it justice, you should see it in person! The owners were very kind, helpful, and we felt spoiled and had a great time. Thank you for the wonderful memories!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful, the Red room is spectacular!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2014

my wife and i had a great time at rose garden estates. i rated it very good not cause of the establishment , but because of the pizza i picked up from a local place. take the owners advice on places to eat. the pizza i picked up from in town was horrible, the owners of rose garden will remember the place lol. the owners were very nice and friendly and not in your business, they left us alone to enjoy our night. which means alot to me and my wife, not pushy up your face people. the scenery was very pleasant we took alot of pictures and are planning another event there as well. thank you very much for the pleasant evening and great breaskfast.

Room Tip: the biggest is always the best .
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple