“Clean and Comfortable”

Best Western Mountain Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Tehachapi
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times of the past few years. We usually stop here on our way to Death Valley, Mojave or Arizona. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. It is quiet and I sleep well. When I travel by myself, I feel safe here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Holly S
Katie R, General Manager at Best Western Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (661) 822-5591.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Mountain Inn

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I checked in with a very sweet receptionist, and then opened the door to a smelly room. We just kept it, leaving the door open as much as possible. The refrigerator and microwave were very nice. The room was quiet. We slept well, although the bed was missing the mattress pad! We enjoyed the breakfast, but prior to our arrival something had burned leaving a choking burned smell in the breakfast room. I propped a door open, but an authoratative woman required it to be closed. This motel is almost great, but for the reduced price compared to the place next door, it was pretty much worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (661) 822-5591.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed here last week during spring break, as the halfway rest spot for my family between Vegas and San Francisco. I guess I didn't expect much because its a small town and there is a plush BW Country Park next door. But I was pleasantly surprised, the front desk girl was personable and informative about the hotel and its amenities.The room was clean and nicely decorated. And it was quite, maybe I was just lucky and hit a low occupancy night, but either way a quiet hotel is worth my loyalty! Breakfast was better than the standard continental and next time we are traveling this will definitely be the hotel we pick.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leah L

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I picked this hotel from other reviews and was not disappointed. Spent some time in the Spa after a long windy ride on a motorcycle visiting the National Poppy Reserve. Bed was a little hard for my liking, but other than that it was a delightful night stay. I had asked for a ground floor room and they followed thru with it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for a rest while section hiking the PCT. Generous hot breakfast, lovely rooms and a genuinely helpful staff. What a gift!! Knowledgeable about the trail.
Clean large attractive rooms. A good value with a clean well maintained swimming pool.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had been riding 500 miles in the wind when we found this oasis. The rooms were much nicer than I expected in a town that looked like it should have withered up and blown away years ago.The staff was helpful with dinner suggestions. The Breakfast provided was good as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We have stayed here several times on trips from AZ to CA. Since our last stay the hotel has been remodeled and is very nice. The Wi-Fi worked the best of any motel/hotel I've stayed in. One expects distant rumbling of trains here, but it was not a problem. The staff was very helpful. A minor problem was that a soap dish had not been installed in the shower.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Katie R, General Manager at Best Western Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

BEST WESTERN Mountain Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tehachapi
La Quinta Inn Tehachapi
La Quinta Inn Tehachapi
#6 of 8 in Tehachapi
Best Western Plus Country Park Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tehachapi
Holiday Inn Express Tehachapi Hwy 58 / Mill Street
Best Western Desert Winds
Mariah Country Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!