“great stay”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Tehachapi
Pleasant Hill
“great stay”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

this is a nice hotel a bit dated but the beds are comfortable and the breakfast was good. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The only problem we had was that the in room refrigerator had to be turned on when we got there and the switch is on the back of the refrigerator and a little difficult to reach.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Deanna W
Katie R, General Manager at Best Western Mountain Inn, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (661) 822-5591.

BEST WESTERN Mountain Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dallas, Oregon
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This the second time we have used this motel chain and it is quite good. The location is very excellent for travelers that are looking for a good place to recoup from a long trip. The area is unique. I would recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Jesse C

Valley Springs, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times of the past few years. We usually stop here on our way to Death Valley, Mojave or Arizona. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. It is quiet and I sleep well. When I travel by myself, I feel safe here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Holly S

Riddle, Oregon
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I checked in with a very sweet receptionist, and then opened the door to a smelly room. We just kept it, leaving the door open as much as possible. The refrigerator and microwave were very nice. The room was quiet. We slept well, although the bed was missing the mattress pad! We enjoyed the breakfast, but prior to our arrival something had burned leaving a choking burned smell in the breakfast room. I propped a door open, but an authoratative woman required it to be closed. This motel is almost great, but for the reduced price compared to the place next door, it was pretty much worth it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (661) 822-5591.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed here last week during spring break, as the halfway rest spot for my family between Vegas and San Francisco. I guess I didn't expect much because its a small town and there is a plush BW Country Park next door. But I was pleasantly surprised, the front desk girl was personable and informative about the hotel and its amenities.The room was clean and nicely decorated. And it was quite, maybe I was just lucky and hit a low occupancy night, but either way a quiet hotel is worth my loyalty! Breakfast was better than the standard continental and next time we are traveling this will definitely be the hotel we pick.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Leah L

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I picked this hotel from other reviews and was not disappointed. Spent some time in the Spa after a long windy ride on a motorcycle visiting the National Poppy Reserve. Bed was a little hard for my liking, but other than that it was a delightful night stay. I had asked for a ground floor room and they followed thru with it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for a rest while section hiking the PCT. Generous hot breakfast, lovely rooms and a genuinely helpful staff. What a gift!! Knowledgeable about the trail.
Clean large attractive rooms. A good value with a clean well maintained swimming pool.

• Stayed April 2014

BEST WESTERN Mountain Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tehachapi
La Quinta Inn Tehachapi
La Quinta Inn Tehachapi
#6 of 8 in Tehachapi
Best Western Plus Country Park Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Tehachapi Hwy 58 / Mill Street
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tehachapi
Best Western Desert Winds
Mariah Country Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!