“Amazing wine tour”

Grapeline Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 78 Food & Drink in Temecula
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Grapeline -- Temecula Valley's premier Wine Tour -- offers an insider's view of Southern California Wine Country's wineries. Get ready for a fun-filled day visiting a variety of wineries, each with a character as rich and individual as the wines they produce. Whether you're interested in Grapeline's popular Vineyard Picnic Tour, or in a private group outing, Grapeline offers fun, carefree, hosted tours throughout Temecula Wine Country.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I went on this tour with my best friend and we had a fabulous time. They picked us up from our hotel which takes a load off your mind especially because you are wine tasting. Melissa, our tour guide, was fun, friendly, and knowledgable. She made it seem like we knew her for years. Definitely request Melissa if you can. I'm fairly new at wine tasting and this tour was a great introduction. We got to try every type of wine imaginable and we had a basic lesson about the wine making process. It really is an art. We visited four vineyards all very different. They provide water and a lunch. I wasn't a huge fan of the sandwiches they were a bit bland for me. The vineyards are picturesque and absolutely beautiful. A perfect getaway for girls who want to have fun. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Melissa was the best, what a wonderful day, wine tasting and you could not possible have a better tour guide, if you go on the wine tour and with Grapeline and most definitely should, you have got to ask for Melissa's tour..... we have been twice and we will go back and in huge part due to this young lady..... she truly made the event memorable......

Very knowledgeable, very funny and very accommodating.....

This company and how they do what they do is the best and Melissa is simply one of the best examples.....

If there is anything above five stars than this gets it and Melissa is a ten.....

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great tour thru Temecula Wine Country. Grapeline was timely in picking up my wife and I, and it was a very comfortable trip. Good amount of time at each of the 4 wineries, and even and extra stop close to our hotel. Bus was nice and they kept our purchases for us in a safe compartment. Plenty of water and a nice lunch inside a winery. Highly recommended and we'll do it again.

1  Thank DavidStewart42
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is the way to go. I usually like touring around places unguided and on my own, but I think Temecula calls for this kind of touring. Leave everything to them. They pick up and drop off from local lodgings and are very friendly and knowledgable. The bus was very clean and comfortable. And as the tour progressed, it kept getting better and better. (I wonder why). It was very relaxing to know that my wife and I did not have to worry about driving ourselves anywhere after the fifth winery. Tour guide Mike is bomb!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Booking my third trip with Grapeline was so easy via email and they made our day of tasting more enjoyable. The 6 of us were picked up at our hotel and all felt safe with Rosemary at the helm. Kim was upbeat and helpful with our tour. She kept our purchases safe in the back of the bus as we visited 4 wineries - some familiar and some new. The break with a prepared lunch is appreciated as well.

As with any of the tours, the people on the bus can be laid back, crazy or somewhere in between. Think we had a mellow group that made for a friendly afternoon.

Been to Grapeline Wine Tours? Share your experiences!