Stayed here on business and found this to be a very nice newer hotel. Really convenient to the freeway and lots of places to eat and shop nearby. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. I liked that the room was already cooled down as I arrived on a very warm day. The breakfast was average for a La Quinta but I usually stop by a Starbucks in the morning anyway. Will keep on my list should I be back in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non Smoking Hotel Located just two miles from Old Town Temecula, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula is surrounded by antique shops, golf courses, wineries, and just about the half point between Los Angeles and San Diego. Seal the deal in our large meeting room, stay connected in our full business center, take a refreshing swim in outdoor pool, work out in the on-site fitness center; and let our Jacuzzi relax you. It's all here at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula. Unwind in your spacious guest room where you will find amenities like a 32-inch flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, iron w/ironing board, free high speed Internet access (wired and wireless), and much more! Wake up each morning to a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and enjoy fresh brewed coffee 24-hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Temecula
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula Hotel Temecula
- La Quinta Temecula
- Temecula La Quinta