“Another nice La Quinta”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Stayed here on business and found this to be a very nice newer hotel. Really convenient to the freeway and lots of places to eat and shop nearby. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. I liked that the room was already cooled down as I arrived on a very warm day. The breakfast was average for a La Quinta but I usually stop by a Starbucks in the morning anyway. Will keep on my list should I be back in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan93117

Reviewed 23 July 2013

100% smoke-free, but people smoke right outside the entrance and the check-in clerk reeked of smoke. The room was clean, but not enough towels. The reservation was for 3 adults and one child. We had three towels, three wash rags...I guess the child was not expected to wash.
The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The breakfast in the morning was good. The eggs were warm and the staff did a good job of keeping the food supplied. The breakfast room was clean.
I will return to La Quinta. One of the best amenities is that La Quinta allows dogs.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The La Quinta in Temecula has become our regular home away from home when we're in the area. We've stayed there about five times now and every time is very enjoyable. The rooms are comfortable and quiet, there's a workout room (yay!), a Starbucks is across the street (yay!) and there are a lot of restaurants and stores close by. There's a continental breakfast that's not too fancy, but OK. I like oatmeal, but the instant oatmeal didn't cook up well in the plates and the hot water used. Too bad they don't have microwaves available. But there are other breakfast options: English muffins, cereal, waffles and yogurt. Other than this, though, the place is great and highly recommended.

A TripAdvisor Member
Marana, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This hotel was a pleasure to stay at for both my wife and I, and our cat, Jake. The room was clean and sunny and Jake did not detect previous pet travelers to distract his slumber. Located close to shopping and restaurants, the hotel was centrally located. The value was well worth the price. Our one complaint was the lack of variety in the breakfast foods, but there is food to eat which helps cut costs.Staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

A La Quinta traveler
McKinney, Texas, USA
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Reviewed 9 July 2013

The hotel is great for the price you pay. I got a great rate on the hotel's website and was looking forward to a couple days of relaxation with my daughter (she is 20) and my dog. La Quinta has a great dog policy (they are more than welcome to visit) and I like the idea of complimentary internet and breakfast. The breakfast food was so-so, I stuck with the waffle just because it sounded good and I had a ton of coffee. They do also have coffee in the room which my daughter enjoyed when she finally woke.

The pool area was just slightly disappointing. Only one lounge chair was available on the second day (only two lounge chairs in all) so my daughter had to lounge on the ground and the nice, secure wall they have around the pool keeps any breeze from blowing through which kept it quite hot in the area (not perfect in the desert heat). The chairs are also made of metal, which is really not great in the summertime. But, there was a pool and that was one of the reasons we stayed, so we did enjoy it!

The room was clean. I love a clean room! No complaints there at all. The bedding was on the newer side and the towels were all perfect. Not happy about the lack of conditioner and moisturizer provided in the bath, but for the rate I paid I will take my own. They did have different bath amenities at the front desk which was a relief as I did not remember to pack deodorant.

The staff was pleasant. They were not necessarily outright friendly, but I did start conversations with a few of them and they were very responsive. The front desk agent when we checked in was super nice and very obliging when I did not really like the first room we were assigned.

I would certainly stay here again if traveling with my dog. Not necessarily if it were a romantic trip with a significant other, unless they really did make the pool area a bit more resort-like. (I could see the motel next door pool area and it was much nicer (but who wants to stay at a motel?)).

Oh yeah, the freeway side is a bit noisy, but it did not keep me from sleeping. I felt I would rather be on the second floor freeway side than the ground floor parking lot side

Room Tip: The freeway side is a bit noisy, but not really at night. Depending on your schedule it shouldn'...