Stayed here 1 night while en route to San Diego. We were going to the San Diego Wild Animal Park and wanted a hotel that was within 1 hr of the park and this property fit the bill.
Room was spacious and clean with all the normal amenities expected. Nice touch to have freshly baked cookies at the front desk in the evening.
Breakfast was decent and included yogurt and make your own waffles.
The hotel is a little hard to find as is tucked behind the Quality Inn. Trust your GPS even though it appears you are driving the Quality Inn Motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non Smoking Hotel Located just two miles from Old Town Temecula, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula is surrounded by antique shops, golf courses, wineries, and just about the half point between Los Angeles and San Diego. Seal the deal in our large meeting room, stay connected in our full business center, take a refreshing swim in outdoor heated outdoor pool, work out in the on-site fitness center; and let our Jacuzzi relax you. It's all here at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula. Unwind in your spacious guest room where you will find amenities like a 32-inch flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, iron w/ironing board, free high speed Internet access (wired and wireless), and much more! Wake up each morning to a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and enjoy fresh brewed coffee 24-hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Temecula
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula Hotel Temecula
- La Quinta Temecula
- Temecula La Quinta