“By Far, Best Fish Taco's ever”
Review of Wahoo's Fish Taco

Wahoo's Fish Taco
Ranked #174 of 445 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I loved this fish taco chain. The combination of the fresh, white fish grilled along with salsa and their black beans and chips, makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I go to Wahoos with my husband. It is not my first choice but I do like the fact that the food is fresh and not slathered in butter. I love the fish tacos but I have never liked the lack of refried beans with my tacos. If you are going to Wahoos, then prepared for whole beans.
On the plus side, you can get brown rice. I don't complain when I go there but I do see Wahoos as one step above fast food but healthy indeed. Wahoos never makes me feel guilty for eating their food.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

I have only had the fish tacos but they are spectacular. Super fresh toppings and super fresh fish!

Reviewed 27 December 2011

Why eat crap food whilst travelling? If you get stuck in Temecula find your way to Wahoo's. Great food and a great staff make it an easy decsion. Ki's menu is easy, free stickers, and plenty of seating. A+

Reviewed 23 February 2010

I am a Wahoo's gal. I worked and lived in the OC for many years... and ate at Wahoo's a lot during my second pregnancy- (Irvine Wahoo' s on Bristol and Wahoo's in Torrance by Del Amo mall----seriously could not get enough of the rice, salsa and black beans with those yummy, flakey, seasoned de-lish-ous tacos..OMG good! rolling of eyes..... So I ask you what the heck is going on at the New Wahoo's in Temecula? There are no lines at lunch time, no cramming to get a table or the mad rush to be the first in line...but the food, is awesome. Temecula not heard of Wahoo's? GOOD! leaves more for us loyla Wahoo'ers...... Must have been an off day for the last reviewer who got bad taco.....

All I can say is I waited impatiently for the Temecula place to open and I have eaten there at least dozen times, even my litle one hankers for some fish tacos, so its off we go. Price is way reasonable because we have such a tight budget, so eating out is planned, but Wahoo's Is well with reason and the two taco platter is the way to go. The onion rings are so good --now I am a french fry gal (see red robin review) but I dig me an order of the onion rings here. You can do the Wahoo bowl or Kahuna Burrito.. but the ahi rice and beans 1/2 & 1/2 is a family favorite with extra tacos on the side-- my kids would drink the salsa if they could get away with it. Its just fresh and zsingy and has enough kick that makes the fish tacos pop!

Its on Overland and Margarita stop off tonight on your way home, ya I know your tired after your commute -aren't we all, but order up a few combos for the family to share and get a a great fast, fresh dinner that is healthy not fried. Everyone should eat more fish Wahoo's is the place to do it. Aloooooooooha!

Frankly I can't remember if it has outdoor seating cuz most of them do, but I am pretty focused on just getting in to eat when I am there. sorry. As for Romance no not really, but hubby and I do enjoy going there on our date nights for early dinner before movie so - romance is what u make it folks!

2  Thank suzanne s

Been to Wahoo's Fish Taco? Share your experiences!