“Aaammazing!!!”

A Grape Escape Balloon Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: A Grape Escape Balloon Adventure offers surnise hot air balloon rides daily over the Temecula Valley wine country in Southern California. One hour scenic flights include champagne, orange juice, continental breakfast, souvenir certificare and two for one wine tasting.
Adelanto, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aaammazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Unforgettable experience!! Took my wife for valentine's and just loved the scenery, the staff was very nice and informative and the experience ended with a nice traditional champagne toast.

1 Thank alfredoparedes

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The time of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for my most memorable moment in my life. I took my very first balloon ride with A Grape Escape over Europa Village Winery and through wine country. I was able to concur my fear of heights thanks to the Owner/Pilot Rusty. I was very very nervous about going up at first, but he and his co-pilots made the balloon just drift so smoothly into the air that I didn't even realize we were going up so high. I took some amazing photos and had fun waiving to school yard full of kids that we flew over. Thanks again for the great (Grape) experience! :-)

Visited September 2013
South Dakota
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I reluctantly did this after a recommendation from the manager at the Hampton Inn, it was the highlight of our trip! We love wine and we drank our fair share of wine during out stay, but this will by far be the highlight of our stay in Temecula. Our pilot, Bill, was great as he was experienced, informative, calm and had a sense of humor plus he pours a great glass of champagne! Despite being afraid of heights I never felt threatened or worried, the flight was smooth and relaxing. The views of the valley are spectacular and the only negative I can say is that it didn't last long enough as we could have floated for hours!! We would definitely do it again and we would recommend it to anyone as it is an experience of a lifetime!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank mwo38675
California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great special occasion experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Rusty is a great pilot who made this adventure a really thoughtful and fun one. We were celebrating a birthday and they had a small banner for photos. The ride was safe, Rusty gave us lots of information without putting us to sleep, beautiful views. We were 4 in a basket (4 basket + center for Rusty) and it was not cramped. We knew the "breakfast" was a continental one so knew ahead not to be disappointed. What we can say is that the crew never pushed guests to pay and leave like some other tours, it was friendly, quality service, and we were able to lounge around at Europa Village for a while afterwards. They sold photos online after but had no issues with photographing us on our camera. Quality operation, highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
Norwalk, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Rise and Shine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I'm not a morning person but I was at European Village at 530am. Good thing they served coffee to help me wake up. When we arrived we were checked in and then got in a van to drive to location for blast off. It takes the crew about 15mins to set up, but in the mean time we took photos of the balloons. Take off was A-OK. We were in the air for an hour. I would recommend wearing a long sleeve shirt because it gets pretty hot from the flame blowing. After the ride, we meet back at European Village to have breakfast (fruit and pastries) and champagne/mimosas. If you are celebrating a special occasion a mini cute cake is provided. Nice experience.

Visited July 2013