“Very spicy but great :)”
Review of Blue peacock cuisine pf india - CLOSED

Blue peacock cuisine pf india
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Istanbul, Turkey
“Very spicy but great :)”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

If you like spicy im sure you will love it.The staff is so good.It was first time for me but indian food was pretty delicious.just try Warm bread service and home made lemonade

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank cevat-istanbul

Fallbrook, California, United States
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Really nice, intimate restaurant to explore Indian cuisine! Awesome and affordable buffet! My husband and I found this place while our car was getting new tires nearby. We took the plunge and have never looked back since. Every time we get the urge to try some amazing Indian food, we come here! You gotta try this place! You won't be disappointed.

Visited October 2012
calijennie
“Average”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

A friend treated me to lunch here during the lunch buffet hours. The selection of food that they had was minimal & not plenty to select from.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank calijennie
Fallbrook, California
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

The food and service were amazing. Go for the curry! The rive dishes were greatly enjoyed by my young daughter too.

Visited June 2012
Temecula
“Excellent service, love the lunch buffet”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Upon arrival I was concerned with the dark atmosphere but once the waiter approached us he was friendly and inviting. The 9.95 buffet was enough to fill me up at a great price. My favorite dish is chicken masala and the naan bread with cucumber dipping sauce topped off my meal.

Visited April 2012