“A comfortable stay near Old Town Temecula”

SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I was in Temecula for a Spartan race and chose this hotel mostly because of its proximity to the event. My stay was very comfortable and really exceeded my expectations. The lobby and other common areas were comfortable and updated. The suite was very nicely decorated and had good amenities like a mini fridge, microwave, nice seating area, small work area, and a great multi-head shower. They also provide a complimentary breakfast which was decent. The only minor complaint that I had was that the TV was exceptionally slow to respond -- I don't know if it was the remote or the service but trying to scan through the OnDemand menu tried my patience. Otherwise, it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Chrispy2day

Reviewed 28 January 2014

For the price, this hotel was a great value. It is newer, well organized, and very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable and had lots of pillows (which I love). I was a little disappointed my room only had a shower (no tub), but that was OK. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank S_MadisonsMom
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Four of my girlfriends and I stayed here for one night. I have never stayed at a SpringHIll Suites before. I was a little apprehensive to stay here because of the 75% rating but since we were only staying for one night, I was okay with it. I was surprise that the place was so nice and clean. I don't know how old this place is but it looks very new to me. The hallway was very nice and clean. We stayed in a 2 Queen Suite with a pullout bed. The room was decorated in a lovely, modern way. I loved the vanity's mirrors--very nice touch. The shower was awesome with three shower heads--one above and two at midsection level. The toilet is in a different room (with it's own little sink) than the shower and vanity. The room is a little tight but we didn't live there. We did take advantage of the breakfast offered. It's basic but nice and FREE. For a short visit, or even longer, I would not hesitate to stay here again. The value here is unbeatable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank shyintustin
Reviewed 28 December 2013

The staff was very helpful and always smiling which always makes a stay more pleasant. Well located property for a visit to Old Town Temecula or Wine Country. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated but glass doors to bathroom areas limited privacy.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MIMarineMom
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Living in a hotel for 5 weeks can definitely take a toll on a family unless you find the perfect spot to stay. We found that at Spring Hill Suites Marriott in Temecula. There were a variety of people that stayed there during our visit, all of which were fun to chat with over morning coffee or an evening cocktail. The staff are some of the kindest people I have ever met. They did little things and noticed stuff that surprised me. Breakfast was always fresh and quick and the rooms were spot less. Love this after a full day of work. They went above and beyond and it did not go unnoticed. From someone who has a background in Hotel business, I truly appreciated all that they had to offer and gave!! We as a family feel like we have met some new friends in the valley. I hope you all enjoy your stay as much as we did!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Chris T
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My friend and I had a 2 Queen Suite room. The room was nice enough and very clean. Heavy towels, I liked my bed. I like softer beds. My friend thought hers was too soft. The breakfast was good for a hotel breakfast. Belgian waffle maker, eggs, sausage, cereals, bagels, cakes, oatmeal, juice, coffee, etc. etc. Free shuttle to Old Town was nice. Didn't run very late, but was nice. The staff was very friendly & helpful. The reason for me giving it only 3 stars is its proximity to the highway! I-15 ran loud and fast directly outside our third floor room! We paid a Marriott price ($367 for 2 nights) for Motel 6 location, I was not impressed. Perhaps if you ask for a room at the front of the hotel, you could avoid the noise factor.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway!