“Springhill Suites in Temecula CA Wine Country”

SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Kauai
“Springhill Suites in Temecula CA Wine Country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed at Springhill Suites in Temecula CA for just one night prior to a Hot Air Balloon ride over the vineyards of Temecula. We have stayed at other Springhill Suites locations and were not disappointed at all. Kind and courteous staff, all 3 shifts. The rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. The morning breakfast buffet in the lobby area was minimal but adequate and fairly consistent with other properties that we have stayed at. We didn't have the opportunity use any of the amenities that the hotel had to offer due to our short 1 night stay. We will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room facing to the front or side of the hotel. The rear might have some freeway n...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kukui_Aloha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I highly recommend this hotel. It costs a little more than the other hotels in the area, but it is definitely worth it. The facility felt safe and the room was clean and spacious. The continental breakfast had lots to choose from and it was all fresh. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Rebecca A
TIjuana, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Swimming inside or out....dark quite room, great breakfast & suckers on your way out.... What more can you ask for? This place has it all............walking to old town.....driving to new town.... 20 wineries ..... The breakfast was perfect

Stayed May 2014
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I recently attended a conference in Temecula and stayed two nights at this hotel. First off, what a wonderful staff! Everyone I interacted with on all days, either for checking in or for questions, etc... was super happy and helpful. That always is appreciated. The hotel was very clean and modern looking both in the lobby area and in the rooms. They offered a free breakfast, however I did not end up eating there. I did check it out, lots of pastries, cereals, fruits and free coffee.

The room was very spacious and included a mini fridge for personal items. Bathroom setup for a two queen had a separate bath and toilet area, which is good if you're sharing a room with someone.

My only issue was that you could hear a lot of noise from the hallways/other rooms. If you're a light sleeper (which I am), this could be an issue. I also was right by the elevator, so a lot of foot traffic right there.

Otherwise, a very nice stay. Close to the wineries and right next to a major freeway so it's not out of the way to get to.

Room Tip: Rooms facing parking lot are quieter than those facing the freeway.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Chepstow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks, and it was very good. We have stayed at several other similar hotels along the 15 freeway in Temecula/Murrieta, and this one was certainly the best of them.

- Front desk staff were helpful and check in went smoothly
- Hotel facilities are clean and well maintained. There is both an indoor and outdoor pool and a small gym, as well as laundry. The room was clean and beds comfortable.
- Free breakfast isn't too bad, almost healthy, with wholewheat bread and fruit available

Room Tip: -Choose a suite on the top floor with a shower, as the shower rooms are on the inside (not freeway s...
Dana Point, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

This Springhill Suites has a more modern décor than others I've stayed at. Check in was fast, room clean, beds comfortable. I'd recommend this hotel. Located next to the freeway but I did not notice any road noise.

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Next time I return to Temecula, I will definitely stay at SpringHill Suites. Initially, I thought I had made reservations, but when I called to confirm, I had not (my fault). Chrissy, the manager, worked with me and found us rooms for the night at an affordable rate, even though there were only a few rooms left. It could have been a disaster, as I had relatives coming in to join me. Everything we asked for was delivered right away, and the evening reception and breakfasts were really good. We used the pullout bed and the staff brought a softer pad so it would be more comfortable. Love that the bath is split. Makes it a little easier to get ready when there are a few people. We all thought customer service was outstanding. We were not on the highway side, so I can't comment on the noise, but the view from pullout bed was the mountains. Overall, an excellent stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
shstemecula, Manager at SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

It was my pleasure assisting you with your reservation. I'm so glad you were able to stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments as it is much appreciated. My team works very hard to try and deliver the best guest experience possible, thank you for acknowledging this. We hope you stay with us again soon!