“Amazing steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Was very shocked at how excellent the service and food are in this casino restaurant. Wife and I had dinner at 930 on a Saturday and the service was impeccable. Food was fantastic, champagne was cold, and the atmosphere was great. Would return.

1  Thank Marks21

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Priced as a 5 star restaurant, but only delivers 3 star quality. Very disappointed last 2x we ate there, will not return.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Best steaks around. Very pricey but worth it. We have gone here once or twice a year for special occasions and always ask for Dale to serve us - he is amazing and remembers us year after year. The food is really just the best quality in Southern California and rivals any restaurant in San Diego or LA.

2  Thank sarelet
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I heard a lot of good things about The Great Oak. It is situated in the middle of Pechanga Casino in Temecula, California. So, I decided to give it a try, and I was not disappointed. The restaurant has elegant and pleasant ambiance. The menu and the wine selection is great. We had Lobster Bisque with Cognac cream, Crab Stuffed Portabella, Fillet Mignon with scallops and asparagus. Everything was delicious. Service was very good. Prices are reasonable for such a great food. I highly recommend people to try this sophisticated restaurant.

1  Thank Mila K
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I was expecting more based on the reviews, but our steak was just a Vons average steak that I would get from the grocery store. The salads on the other hand were good.

1  Thank Bessca