“Excellent food, atmosphere, and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #92 of 409 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Thai Kitchen is an authentic Thai restaurant that offers fresh and flavorful traditional Thai dishes, a pleasant dining atmosphere, and friendly staff. Our meals are prepared using only the freshest ingredients for a bold, flavorful finish. Some of our most popular meals include our various curry dishes, Tom Kha Kai (chicken and coconut soup), and pad thai, but that's just the tip of the iceberg for what Thai Kitchen has to offer. Also adhering to Asian cultural tradition, all our meals are served "Family Style." If you haven't yet had the opportunity to dine with us, make your reservation and meet us at Thai Kitchen! We're looking forward to serving you.
Lake Elsinore, California
“Excellent food, atmosphere, and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Although I live about 30 miles from this restaurant, I pass several Thai restaurants on my way to eat here. Their food is excellently prepared, and neither I or my guests have ever been disappointed. It's a small, family owned "not a chain" restaurant. The food is reasonably priced- a dinner for two including an appetizer, and a main entree, soft beverage and dessert for each would cost around $40 before tax and tip, depending upon what you ordered. They also serve beer and wine.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Pennsauken, New Jersey, United States
“Good food, big portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

The food was very good. Tasty and they would tailor the spicy-ness to your liking. Portions were pretty big. I couldn't eat a whole bowl of soup and a salad they were so large. Service was a little slow but not terrible. Atmosphere was bland but the place was clean.

Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“GREAT People!!!! GREAT FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

WOW, I highly recommend the Thai Kitchen, I have eaten here 3 times in the last 5 days, found it on accident and so glad I did!! Try the Thai Iced tea, Fresh Rolls, Garlic Pepper beef, Sate Chicken. The owners are SO nice, I have arrived right around closing twice now and the welcomed me in and fed me even though they were ready to call it a night.. Super Friendly

Visited January 2014
Fallbrook, CA
“As always, authentic and yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

I never come here and leave without having their spring rolls. I could live on them and their Thai ice Tea or the Palm drink. One of my favorite dishes here is the Ruby Siam with chicken and their Panang Curry is awesome. When Mangos are in season I get them with their sweet rice. The only thing I have really liked there is the fried bananas dessert. Stick to the Mango and Sweet Rice or the mouth watering Coconut Ice Cream they make themselves.

Visited December 2013
California
“Excellent Thai food in Temecula”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

We had a very pleasant evening and meal in this establishment. The food was first rate Thai food and we enjoyed it very much. The service was very good and the value was excellent. This is a place we would definitely revisit if in the Temecula area.

• Visited November 2013