“Great atmosphere, great food”

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #23 of 413 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Temecula, California
“Great atmosphere, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place is great with the kids or just a date night. We've sat at the bar on date night and enjoyed a burger and good company... we've also sat in the restaurant with our 7 yr old and enjoyed a meal. There's always a good buzz (sometimes quite busy and you have to wait a long time) but the food is consistently good. There's enough different stuff to eat that people with different tastes will be happy.

• Visited January 2014

Yakima, Washington
“Not our taste of food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We've taken the family a couple times thinking the kids would enjoy something different. The family didn't care too much for it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jrees01
Temecula, California
“Great Food & Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

The menu is quite extensive & always wonderful!! Great beer selection! The servers are always friendly & efficient. You can even bring your doggy to dine w/ you on the patio.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Bev B
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I love the variety of menu items. Everything is very well thought out. I like the cultural culinary experiences I can have from Moroccan couscous to Japanese Togarashi on the edamame. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. One of my favorite places!

Visited November 2013
San Diego, California
“Meh....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

The first time I came here, I'd give it 3 stars, I had the tator tots with my sandwich and those two things, you can't mess up, so I liked it. This last time I came here with my husband and daughter, I was rather disappointed.

The buffalo wings we ordered to start weren't bad, but didn't leave an impression on us. I ordered the margherita pizza and first off, there were no fresh tomatoes on there. That's what margherita pizza is known for! Fresh tomatoes and basil! Instead, I got crushed tomatoes that came from a can! The crust was not a pizza crust, in fact, it was a stale piece of fried pita that they claimed is a flat bread pizza.

My husband ordered the hummus and chicken plate and that was NOT hummus! There's chickpeas in there but that's about it, mixed with some other crap in it! The chicken was dry topped with this so-called green pesto sauce. Very disappointing.

I used to come here often and get sandwiches so I never knew how bad the other stuff could be, because you can't mess up cold sandwiches, but for the other stuff...I'm not coming here for. This place has the right name, the cooks are truly lazy!

Visited June 2013