“yummy!”

Cuisines: French
Description: Also known as Bel Villagio European Bakery
Description: Also known as Bel Villagio European Bakery
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Had a girls' Sunday Funday with my friend and we met up here for brunch. I love where it's located, in this nice European style plaza, reminds me of France in a nice way. There's seating outside as well as inside but it was a beautiful day out and outside was a must. I wasn't too crazy about the chairs being bolted down but it was still nice nonetheless.

My girlfriend ordered the croissant sandwich and I had the strawberry crepe, which, by the way, was fantastic. I finished it no time.

The place has daily specials, a nice menu to choose from, a nice selection of teas, coffees and other lattes to choose from. Of course, I can't forget to include the desserts, which, we went back for after we finished our brunch. I got the desserts to go, I got the fruit tart, cannoli and praline mousse to bring home to my husband. They were all delicious!

1  Thank Cynthia W

Reviewed 30 October 2013

If you like gourmet tea, coffee and pastry treats and can't swing a trip to Paris this year visit the Vallee d'Brume for an imaginary trip to a cute little European cafe. The staff are very accommodating and they even have some gluten free options. Tasty, quaintness and affordable all rolled into one. It is a nice place to take your Mom or Grandma to an afternoon tea and lunch date.

1  Thank teacupmama
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

I come here for a delicious organic salad with grilled chicken served on top!!! It is very very good. I usually try a new Tea every time I come. It's hard to avoid the beautiful desserts. Splurge!

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

We were here last weekend during a visit to see family. We really enjoyed the food, particularly the items with crepes. The crab cake eggs Benedict was delicious. They are famous for their French toast but everyone felt like eggs dishes that morning. The pastries in the case look delicious and authentic. The coffee was great! The restaurant is not big but there is outside seating next to a fountain. At the counter where you order and pay, there is a built in bookshelf with maybe a hundred cookbooks - definitely a place I could linger! This is a great place to have a Sunday breakfast after a long wine tasting day in Temecula on a Saturday. We will absolutely go back - a newly established tradition for us!

Reviewed 1 February 2013 via mobile

Amazing breakfast, lunch and pastries! Fresh, quality ingredients. Cozy atmosphere that makes you feel like you have been invited into the owner's home. A wide variety of teas to chose from and pastries that are out if this world.