“They had me at coffee cake”
Review of Mo's Egg House

Mo's Egg House
Ranked #6 of 425 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We discovered this little gem on our visit to Temecula's wineries. Complimentary coffee cake, need I say more? The breakfast was delicious and affordable. The place had a neighborhood eatery/homey feel. We really enjoyed the ending of our weekend in Temecula having breakfast here.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great breakfast here and generous servings for the price. Loved the atmosphere too and the service was fantastic.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Only open for breakfast and lunch but very good selection. Service is fantastic and food is delicious. Starting with complimentary coffee cake and it only gets better from there.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We were visiting our daughter and cousins in Murrieta, CA and on the last morning of our trip, one of my cousins recommended this place to eat breakfast at, all 14 of us, and I am happy that he did. Just a note, they do take reservations for large parties so I advise that you do make a reservation should you have such a large party as ours. From the time we were seated we received great service. From the time we placed our order which wasn't too long after we were seated, we received our breakfast within 15 minutes, which I found amazing. Very prompt and personal service. The only issue we had was that one of the Biscuits and Gravy orders, still was a little doughy, but other than that, breakfast was great. And the cost.......just say it was no longer dutch, I was eager to pay the whole bill. So if you are looking for great food and great prices, this is the place to go!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

A great menu selection sure to please any hungry family. The service is prompt and attentive, something that starts from the top down. What makes this restaurant works while many of Temecula's franchises are struggling is the the owner herself. Yes- Mo. She rapidly oversees every order that passes out of the traditional short-order cooks' window. Mind you this is a well attended breakfast joint, not a 4 star restaurant. I rated this a 5 because Mo's does everything a diner should do well, very well. If you what surf and Turf go to the Oak Room at the casinos. But if you are seeking a classic breakfast Mo's works. Prices are reasonable and food is plentiful. You may decide to split a plate. I suggest the Fresh fruit french toast platter.
The fact that this place is on the commercial side of the freeway (West) make this a preferred choice in my book. It's only one mile North of old town and far enough away from the mall rats and Temecula's endless traffic to make the trip worthwhile. Don't let the wait and lines detour you, just come belly up to the counter with me. The service is always the best and you never know who you just might meet.

1  Thank TheCaDean