“A Fun Wine Tour!”
Review of Uncorked Tours

Uncorked Tours
Ranked #15 of 44 Tours in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Uncorked Tours provides wine tours and hot air balloon flights.
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I took the four hour wine tour Friday with Uncorked Tours using a Living Social deal for my birthday with 4 other girlfriends! What a blast!
Everything was supper easy from booking online to the email confirmation and reminders (even a check in call from our host, Nolan, to see if we needed assistance with directions)!
Our first wine tasting was at Churon Winery, wasn't my favorite, but had some cute gift shop items that we got discounts on for being on the tour. Nolan, our host, made us feel comfortable and took lots of cute photos for us!
After Churon we loaded up into the party bus which was amazing! Definitely has the wow factor with the lights and poll.
Our second stop was at Europa Winery (my favorite...loved the Muscat & pinot). Very cute winery!
Third stop was Danza winery! On our way over Nolan poped open champagne (and it flowed) with a tray of cheese and crackers. By this time there was a lot of dancing and poll lessons to be had! Once we arrived at Danza Nolan gave us Hershey bars to enjoy with the wines at Danza! Danza has a huge selection of wines to pick from and a relaxing courtyard to hang out and enjoy!
We felt pampered through the whole experience and well taken care of! Nolan we love you and are definitely coming back!!
Overall an excellent value and a lot of fun!!

Reviewed 4 April 2012

My 2 friends and I went on a wine tasting tour with Uncorked Tours this past Saturday. We visited 3 wineries in Temecula and enjoyed champagne, cheese and crackers on board the party bus. Our host, Nolan, was wonderful. He told us about each winery and was so accomidating the entire trip. He carried our purchases, retrieved our jackets when it got chilly, and just made the day lots of fun.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

If you come to Temecula, you have to take this tour. :) We had a great time. My husband and I actually wound up being the only 2 people on the tour, and it was awesome. We had our own personal driver... he was so friendly! We actually had time for an extra stop, and made it back to out Inn for the tasting there. The wineries were beautiful, and our guide knew all kinds of fun facts.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

My wife and I took the wine tour via Groupon. We paid 89$ per person for the tour. I have not done a hosted wine tour in Temecula before. That said, I enjoyed myself a lot. We went to three wineries, in order, Churon, Europa and Danza Del Sol. Lauren was the hostess. She was very helpful and all around great.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Let's be honest...waking up at the crack of dawn on your day off is never fun and being cold is even worse. However all that misery was worth the experience of floating over Temecula Vineyards and capturing outstanding views of the area. We could easily see all the mountains, valleys and wineries. Our pilot, Dan, was fantastic - funny, patient and easily answered all our questions. We landed at this wonderful "dude ranch" and toured the cute B&B - that will be our next place to stay as it has 4 gorgeous executive rooms with fireplaces, private baths and sitting areas. The staff of the Balloon Rides were charming, welcoming and very pleasant to us - they served mimosas, warm cinammon rolls, much needed coffee and great treats in the balloon as well. We love the free pictures available to us on fb and can't wait to go back! Bring a hat (balloon heat can fry your head), gloves (it's cold), camera and your smiles!!!

1  Thank tstangel