“Great little gem!”

Cuisines: Thai
Zion National Park, Utah
“Great little gem!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is a great little Thai restaurant with excellent prices. We had the Green Curry and Papaya Salad and both were excellent. The service here is also top notch.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank chocolatelover3

Temecula, California
“Consistently delicious!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have been here numerous times and pretty much have tried every dish (except for seafood) and have never been disappointed. The prices are reasonable & the portions are perfect. I especially enjoy the attentive and cordial customer service. I've brought family & friends here who are just as enamored with their food as I am. This place is highly recommended!

• Visited October 2013
California
“Consistently excellent”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

We have been going to this restaurant for a few months now, mostly on a weekly basis. Very good Thai food. Friendly and superb service. There are a good variety of dishes, and the food is nicely spiced, and tastes very fresh. You get plenty of food, and the portions are generous. Definitely recommend.

Visited June 2013
Temecula, California
“Cozy place Yummy food Pleasant waiter”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Had a variety of dishes but I think my favorite was the Tom kha soup. I asked for help choosing gluten free dishes and the waiter was very helpful and pleasant to work with me. He had the cook adjust the soup for our liking. Just enough kick but not too spicy We had enough food to take home and I enjoyed it for lunch the next day.

• Visited March 2013
Idyllwild, California
“THAI ----WON ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Stopped on a whim traveling from our home in Idyllwild to San Diego and discovered a wonderful "hole in the wall" family restaurant. My wife had the Pad Thai and I had a curry dish.Both were very good! Now we stop on every trip between our two homes. The prices are right and the food is to our liking and taste.
Portions are sufficient enough that we can share a dish between both of us !!
It's an out of the way place to find,but well worth the search!.

• Visited March 2013