“Great food at a great price”

Mr. Kabob Fresh Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #110 of 441 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The most delicious authentic Mediterranean food at the lowest affordable price. A unique full and rich salad bar not known in any Mediterranean restaurant. And while waiting for your food, don't forget to visit the enclosed market for all your needs of authentic Middle Eastern and European groceries.
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed the Tilapia pita...that's right...I had never heard of it before either. Everything that I tried there was tasty, and the portions were healthy. The low prices made the experience even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

I loved their food, and they had a great service! I was helped by someone who seemed to be the owner, and he stepped out his way to help me out!

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Just arrived in Temecula for a visit & a quick mediterranean cusine meal sounded just right. We were not expecting anything great but we were in a hurry, and did not want the local burger joint In-&-Out which just about summed up our visit there - in and out without eating anything!
Anyhow, Mr Kabob was just perfect. Fast food prices with friendly table service. Good food for a quick lunch. I would give it 3.5 stars good to very good.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Mr. Kabob is a nice family run Mediterranean/Greek restaurant that has a wide selection of Greek favorites. At the recommendation of our waitress, we all tried a roasted chicken plate. The meal was about $8 and comes with way more food than one person can eat. The roasted chicken was perfectly seasoned and cooked. The rice, fries, salad, pita and humus were equally delicious. Good Job Mr. Kabob!

1  Thank Bigredmachine
Reviewed 10 June 2011

My wife and I were looking for something to try out for a family meal in a couple of weeks. We had traveled to the beach and were on our way home. This was a pleasant find. Our order was taken and paid for at a counter. After that, it started to feel more like a full service restaurant. I had the Kafta plate and my wife the Shawarma plate. What a delight they both were. Portions of meat were generous, the yellow rice, salad and hummus with pita bread were outstanding and fresh. Those with more restrictive palates can have fries instead of the hummus and pita, but what would be the point?
We saw couples and singles in their 20's, as well as a couple of mediterranean gentlemen eating there. A single getleman in his 40's was there too. The cook/chef came out and spoke to people as well. What a nice experience.