“Fresh and tasty”

Mr. Kabob Fresh Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #198 of 413 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The most delicious authentic Mediterranean food at the lowest affordable price. A unique full and rich salad bar not known in any Mediterranean restaurant. And while waiting for your food, don't forget to visit the enclosed market for all your needs of authentic Middle Eastern and European groceries.
“Fresh and tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

My last business trip - I went there twice - both times delicious. I had gone once before in 2012 and this time around was better. I enjoy their salad bar - plenty of options such as garbanzos, marinated cucumber salad, beet salad, feta, etc. (They didn't have the salad bar in 2012, its a nice addition). The fattoush (sp?) dressing is very good. I had their chicken kabob combo plate and the chicken was tasty and juicy. I tried the lamb shank sandwich and was surprised how tasty it was. This is a fast casual place so the service and food is quick but made to order. I will definitely come back when I'm in the area again. I see a lot of to go orders for party trays and I wish I could follow the people home to share in their party :)

Visited July 2014
1 Thank rafa d

“Delicious Mediterranean food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped for a short bite and weren't expecting much but the food was so very good! We had chicken kabobs with rice and hummus with pita. Yummy!!

“Absolutely Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Hands down the best food food in Temecula at the best price!! Discovered this place and now am spoiled by the quality of flavor & authenticity put into the food, we have a hard time going anywhere else....Living in San Diego we are members at a couple of wineries and head up there frequently so we always know where we are headed with joy in our bellies : )

• Visited July 2013
Temecula, California
“"Fresh, Healthy & Friendly" ~ Ethnic hard to find "grocery items" is a BONUS!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

My husband & I dined at Pamir last night, Trip reviews are SPOT ON!

We had the chicken and beef kabobs, tender, fresh & just darn GOOD! The rice has a subtle flavor of being simmered in stock, WHATEVER they do, it WORKS. Soooo Tasty! Their side salad was very refreshing, the dressing was zesty & really nice.

The ONLY negative was the Baba ghanoush, have had MUCH better, the consistency was runny and unfortunately they added sooo much olive oil that all I can taste was a mouth full of oil :(

SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT!

Verdict:
BEATS OUT "Pacific Pita Mediterranean Kitchen" NOT SURE what all the hoopla is about, that place is average AT BEST!!
Back to Pamir...they are the REAL DEAL...if you are looking for "healthy & fresh" you will not be dissappointed!

*Noteworthy
Check out their grocery items, really great for those looking for HARD to find ethnic items. They have a vast array of unusual (yummy) jellies, jams, dried fruit, olives, cheeses, fresh produce to include kitchen utensils.

LOVE THIS PLACE!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank billionsandnocure
Temecula, California
“Good food, nice little grocery section.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

Looking for something different. Ready for a little adventurous eating? This is the place. There is a small grocery on the inside where you can get exotic food, even some fresh vegetables. Good food, ok pricing, decor is very non descript. A little Ethnic Art would jazz the place up but overall a good eating experience.

Visited July 2012