“Overrated”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: (951) 296-6700
Description: (951) 296-6700
Reviewed 2 March 2014

PF Changs gets a lot of press for their food. Personally, we thought the food was very salty and overpriced for the portion.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Three of us stopped by for lunch and ended up spending $74.50. Food was good but spent more than expected for lunch.

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch and found the restaurant wasn't at all crowded. Turns out we were ahead of the crowd. The food was good, but our server kicked our experience up a few notches!

We shared Mongolian Beef, the Vietnamese Noodles, spareribs & potstickers, and had more than enough food. I left the restaurant with a smile on my face and a stuffed belly!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We have a P F Changs near to where we live, but had never been there. An opportunity arose while we were vacationing in California to visit their restaurant in Temecula. First the good part - The restaurant is nicely laid out with an open area to take advantage of the wonderful dry climate. The service was excellent, but unfortunately, the food was simply very average. I searched in vain for my favorite Chinese dish, but alas, no duck on the menu. There was some duck summer rolls which we ordered, but really couldn't taste the duck in them at all.
The other dishes (there were 4 of us) looked and tasted OK, but really nothing special over the average Chinese restaurant. All were presented well, but there was nothing to make me want to go there again.

1  Thank AngloTom
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Lunch or Dinner P.F. is a nice treat! If you want a refreshing change from typical burgers, pizza and bbq fare. My favorites are the egg drop soup, moo goo gai pan, oolong tea, They plenty of gluten free options good for me and vegetarian options good for my daughter. My husband not thrilled as he finds the portions a bit small but he is an all you can eat buffet kind of guy.

Been to P F Changs? Share your experiences!