“FOUR SPOONS!!!!!”

Palumbo's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Palumbo's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 430 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very good service and excellent food. This restaurant makes their meatballs and sausages in house. I had a dish with the sausages and it was great, fennel sausages. Most of their sauces and pasta dishes are home grown too. Overall, Four Spoons. We will return.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. Even better service as all the wait staff insured our party had everything needed. Felt as though they all worked a team. Had the pork chop in Marssla thick cut not overcooked. All my friends had great meals too

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by to have dinner and glad we did. The food was delicious. They offer many of the local wines and we really like that. Service was friendly. We will
Come back and bring friends.

1  Thank rramy
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is my second time in this restaurant. First time was great...this is why we came back. It was a Friday night, the place was busy. We had a reservation for four table outside....no problem. It took at least 10 min for someone to take our drink order...we were hungry and so we ordered our dinner at the same time. After ordering, I asked for bread. Waitress said, she would bring us some. It took 10 more minutes to bring us our drinks and when I told her we never got the bread, she said she was busy (in a rude voice). I was stunned...she's was busy??? Isn't it your job to wait on us?? Even if your busy inside, we are paying customers outside too. Really?? I came very close to calling over the manager and asking for a new waitress, but my husband didn't want me to make waves. But this was not right! You do not say that to a customer! Maybe they were understaffed, but that is a management problem...they should be able to handle a Friday night crowd. Oh I was mad. She brought the food...and it was good...had the linguine with clams...pasta was hot and generous serving of clams that I could not even finish it. My husband had the salmon and said it was cooked perfectly. That's too bad, because I'm never coming back. Service always comes first. When she came and served the food, she was overly sweet...I would have preferred an apology. If she was having a tough night, she could have explained that and I would have understood. She made us feel like we were interrupting her night by being there. No customer should feel that way. It basically ruined my evening.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Palumbo's is a great little Italian restaurant with great food very near the heart of Old Town Temecula. The service was excellent and we ordered the Jalapeno Shrimp Fettucine and the Shrimp Angel Hair pasta. We finished off our meal with Creme Brule and would definitely eat her again!

1  Thank ChocolateOrVanilla