“Eye Catching Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I went to this bar/eatery mainly to drink the Guinness on a hot day. the drink was great, nice and cold. The girls are very pretty, but are also engaging. The food good and the portion large. It's a very good food house and sports bar combined. The eye candy just adds to it all.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Good atmosphere and service. I had the Black & Blue burger. Food was a bit above average. Think Scotland Hooters and you get the idea. We had a party of 10 and were charged a 18% gratuity. I probably would have given more as the service was good. Nothing special, but if you want a cold beer and sports, not a bad place.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I've been to this place twice before but this was the third time and if I have my way I probably won't come back. Like in the other reviews, the waitresses dress pretty skimpily in their bra tops and skimpy skirts. They are nice but our waitress was slow and didn't seem to know how to be a good waitress. First thing was that she messed up our order. My husband ordered a burger with the veggies on the side (think lettuce and tomato). She brought us a burger with a side of vegetables instead of fries. When we told her that, she brought us out a basket of fries. It wasn't until later when we got the bill that we realized she charged us for the fries. They also charged for the extra BBQ sauces and dressings. What kind of place does that! They don't think about the customer and how to keep,them happy so I wasn't happy. One good thing is that they didn't charge us the customary 18 percent on large parties so she got a measly tip for her help that night. So all in all the food was good, no complaints, but the service was slow, they charge for extras, and the waitresses could do a whole lot better.

1  Thank Michaelshoney
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The girls here are very pretty and nice to look at but the food needs some massive improvement. The food is bland and has a lack luster flavor profile, something as simple as nachos lacked some flavor (isnt this a staple for a bar??) The service is fantastic as the girls are very attentive, but it does not make up for the food. This seems like a great place to catch a game, drink and check out the girls. I would not go back but I would recommend it for a beer and a game. The

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Stopped by here on opening night of the much delayed hockey season. Waitress was pleasant and got the game requested up on the big screen for us which was very nice. Food was typical bar fare, not great but not bad either. Worst park...they don't sell pitchers of beer! What? What kind of sports bar doesn't have pitchers? Thought that to be a bit odd but not a big problem but would have stayed much longer if they did. Probably would go back again but I wouldn't go out of my way to do so. Give it a try and judge for yourself to be fair.

Been to Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery? Share your experiences!