“It Just Gets Better”

Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Had another great stay in Temecula at Extended. This time the comfort of the room was matched by the great weather. Nothing beats the sun shining in the room as you reach for a fresh brewed cup of coffee. And a quick walk to the lobby you can catch a great grab and go breakfast. Its just a comfortable experiance.

Room Tip: Request a room that faces the east to get the sun coming into the room. Great way to start the day.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Russ H
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

We just received a copy of your excellent review of your most recent stay in Temecula. We're so pleased that you enjoyed our amenities such as the well equipped kitchen to make your stay more comfortable. Thank you very much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Temecula.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

This hotel has a great location - easy access to fwy., Old Town for good entertainment, wine country, and good golfing. Comfortable room w/kitchenette. Not top-of-the-line accommodations but good value for the money - clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Nellie M

Thank you for the excellent review of your most recent stay with us in Temecula. We appreciate the comments about the property being clean and comfortable along with being a good value. Again, thank you for the review, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Comfortable bed and 4 pillows were well appreciated. The staff very helpful with change of situations and needs for crew members. I liked having a full size refrigerator and kitchen since I stay for several weeks this is great plus. Close to many shops and restaurants and entertainment. This is amongst the cleanest Extended Stay I've stayed in and I've been to several due to my work. No pool(bummer) and traffic can be heavy but Temecula is a happening place, I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Eduardo C
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

We just recevied a copy of your review of your most recent stay with us. First, thank you very much for your company's business. We truly appreciate it. Secondly, thank you very much for the kind words about the service that is provided by our associates. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to the next time your crew is in Temecula.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

I stayed at this location for 3 days during the week and we loved it we will defiantly come back .The staff where all great and very friendly .The thing I liked most about it was the kitchen I saved so much by being able to cook .

Room Tip: No pool or kid activities but staff gave us places close by where we can go .
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review of your stay with us. I'm thrilled to hear that our associates provided such friendly service during your stay in Temecula. I'm also so pleased to hear that the kitchens were a great benefit during your stay. Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to the next time you are in Temecula.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

I stayed there with my boyfriend while we went to Pechanga. When we walked into the hotel we were happy with the cleanliness of the lobby and when we went to our room it was clean and smelled really fresh. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone I know that will need to stay in Temecula.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank AdaMAlvarez
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that you chose to stay with us while visiting the Pechanga Resort. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit the Pechanga Resort.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

This is a great place to stay in Temecula. I stayed here with my husband this month when we came to the wineries. The kitchen was a really nice feature and we were able to bring food with us to save money while we were on vacation. The rooms were very clean and updated. The staff was friendly and helped with directions and anything we needed. Thank you, we will absolutely be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. It's s great to hear that the staff was friendly, helpful and was able to provide directions during your stay. We're thrilled that you found great value in our kitchens and were able to cook a little while on vacation. Again, thank you so much for the great review, we're so happy that you enjoyed the local wineries and look forward to the next time you are in Temecula.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I've been here for some time now and I've been very impressed with how friendly and helpful all of the staff are. The housekeepers do a thorough job of cleaning and stocking my room, the maintenance staff is always ready to take care of any problem that comes up, everything is always neat and clean and the front office staff always have the answers to my questions. Everyone has a smile on their face and they are very helpful with questions about activities and services available in Temecula and the surrounding area. If you are planning on visiting Temecula I recommend that you stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates are always helpful and provide that helpful service with a smile. Thank you again for sharing your positive experience with all of our associates. We look forward to your continued business!