Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Orange, California
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This place gets better and better every time I call for my reservation. I don't even hesitate to look for other place to stay. Hilda and Jessica front desk always making me feel at home and very welcome and even when I check out 2/12/14 they always treating me sweet HAPPY VALENTINES DAY girls!! Extended Stay America in Temecula is the best place to stay, rooms always nice and clean, to restaurants. Always recommend my coworkers this is the best place to stay
Girls keep up the excellent job see you soon!

Room Tip: Always ask for Jessica or Hilda to make your day easy and feel home.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Spring Valley, California
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I dont usually write reviews but after my experience yesterday i feel like its a must! So bad news first.. upon arriving to the hotel to check in I immediately walked into a very awkward and uncomfortable setting, the front desk clerk was trying to help one of the guest with her room keys this guest was horribily rude and being racially degrading for no reason, but the clerk remained extremely professional considering the circumstance and continued to remain friendly and professional while helping me, with a big smile on her face. (even though you could tell she was pissed) I dont remember her name but i know it started with a "T". During the process of checking me in she explained the ins and out of my stay and made me feel very welcomed. The room was nice and clean. I love the fact they have kitchens in them! the bed was decent. The area was nice besides being right next to the freeway, lots of stores and resturaunts within a 5-10 mile radius. but overall a good stay! I'll be back

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Chelle619
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the staff and the hotel; however, we apologize that another guest created an awkward situation for you.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ltm@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 29 November 2013

was looking forward to this trip and this stay; went to spend Thanksgiving with daughters. did not know it was a pet friendly hotel, and no one told one guest you were to pick up behind your pet; as they did not. That was my first greeting upon our arrival. Like the other guest who commented, I too, did not like it that housekeeping was unavailable, had to do own dishes that came with the room. Had an alzheimers relative with me, so my stay was extra trying. Didn't know I had to turn in the soiled towels in order to receive fresh towels; even card keys stopped working twice. Will try to make a better selection next time from hotels.com. Learned my lesson

Room Tip: request a room not located on the top floor, and near the parking lot where you can keep an eye on y...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our guests did not pick up after their dogs. In response to your feedback, I am having my staff remind all guests with pets that we do expect them to pick up after their dogs. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ltm@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My wife and I spent 5 nights while in town to visit relatives. If you smoke, and we do, it's increasingly hard to find a hotel that will let you smoke in your room, particularly in the People's Republic of California. We have stayed at Extended Stay America Hotels in Tampa and San Diego so we were already familiar with the breakfast offering, the laundry, and the flat screen TV. In fact, the room was so much like the hotel in San Diego we kept turning the wrong way getting out of the elevator. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the shower worked properly and so did the flat screen TV. There is a recliner and plenty of desk space. The free WI-FI was fast enough for emails and Facebook, no so much for Google Earth and streaming videos, but you can get higher speeds for a small price. The staff at the front desk was friendly and always helpful. All in all, a great place to stay. We will stay there again.

Room Tip: South facing rooms get a lot of bright sun in the morning.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Commerce
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We stayed in a non-smoking room. The room smelled like someone had smoked. The carpet was wet and the electricity didn't work on one side of the room. We asked for a room change and we quickly got a different room. The beds were very comfortable and is the best thing about this hotel. The breakfast was simple but there was no more coffee when I went to the front office at 9 a.m.
This hotel is in a good location and close to a couple of wineries.
I probably would not stay here again because of the strong smell of tobacco and the feeling of dampness.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rose C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Rose - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The smoke smell you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I met with the staff, and we will ensure that the smoke smell in a non-smoking room is not repeated. As well, I am sorry for the condition of your first room, but am glad we were able to provide you with a new one that was better. I am also glad that you liked the bed in your room and our hotel's location.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at ltm@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
South Africa
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed in a non-smoking room at the Extended Stay Temecula, California for 4 nights. The motel is well appointed and within walking distance of some local restaurants.

We rented a car from AVIS and the parking at the motel was sufficient. The best feature of the motel would be the guest laundry facility, where one could do laundry for 24 hours.

The room was big and had a small kitchen unit and large fridge. The bathroom was a total disaster and gave me a headache. For a “non-smoking” room, the smell of tobacco was just horrible.

The lady at reception was helpful and friendly. They do not serve breakfast but does have a “breakfast on the go” which is not too bad.

If you are a non-smoker who gets asthma or anything else, do not stay here, as even the lift smells like an ashtray. Otherwise, the location is great, the staff friendly and the price cheap.

Management will have to take a look at their guests, as the smoking guests and their habbits may put this motel out of bussiness. We were not the only guests complaining about the smell and they did move some of the guests to other rooms while we were there.

I will not stay here again, as this was my worst stay ever... but I will most definitely visit Temecula again.

Room Tip: As the non-smoking rooms smell horrible, I would suggest that you stay at another motel / hotel if y...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you encountered a smoke odor in your non-smoking rooms. In response to your feedback, our maintenance staff is looking into this issue and is working to remedy it as soon as possible. Still, I am glad that our staff provided you with great customer service and that you truly enjoyed our hotel's location.

We appreciate the kind words regarding our friendly staff and are glad you enjoyed the grab n go breakfast. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ltm@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Travellers are raving about these Temecula hotels

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We selected this hotel based on the location and the $49 a night coupon and stayed 5 nights. However, the non smoking rooms are at one end of the floor and the smoking is on the other half. Sooo, the smell was horrible in the hallways. If the cigarette smoke was bad the late night smell of marijuana was worse. Once in the rooms you cannot smell the smoke.

Regarding the rooms:
-They were clean even the carpet(which is saying a lot since we just got back from the Central Coast where EVERY room may have been clean but the carpets were gross!)
-AC worked great albeit a little noisy, but we didn't hear any other sounds from other human guests. Pets are welcome here and a family had TWO large dogs that went bonkers at times.
-Great size frig
-Beds and pillows were comfortable
-Get water pressure and hot water.
-Free internet was super slow, however you can upgrade for a fee.
My family agreed that Brittney had the best customer service. IF you check in when she is on duty you will feel most welcomed and any requests/questions will be responded to promptly and graciously. Rose on the night shift was prompt to check on security when advised that a guest had propped a exterior door open.
Would we return? Only return if we needed to stay for a week+ AND had a coupon. I would not pay full price to stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mom D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the we failed to meet your standards. As the hotel manager I will share your review with the staff to ensure that your experience does not repeat with any guest. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We appreciate the kind words about our associates. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ltm@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.