Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$90
US$116
US$96
US$76
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$93
Travelocity
Inn at Churon Winery(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$202
Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$365
US$319
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$170
TripAdvisor
All reviewskitchen utensilsfront deskan extended staymy home away from homeplace to stayspecial thankshousekeeping did a great jobstove topother hotels in the areacomfortable bedstemecula wine countryhildaesaweddingkeysaccommodationsmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Very clean, attractive design, comfortable beds, great customer service, close to everything.
There is a convenient little kitchen with silverware, pots and pans, an electric stove, toaster, coffee maker, cutting board, dish soap, nice flat screen tv with lots of channels...

There are a few wears and tears here and there and although our room is non-smoking, it smells like smoke because whoever stayed here previously decided to smoke and hide the cigarette butts behind the night stand and under the sink drain. Other than that, this is a pretty decent place to stay, especially if you'll be here a while. Laundry is $2 to wash $2 to dry, hot chocolate, coffee and breakfast foods in the lobby, quiet guests.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jaimee F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the room smelled of smoke and there was evidence a previous guest may have smoked in the room. I discussed your comments with the team and we will place an added focus on inspecting all of our rooms more closely so your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at LTM@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

The only good thing about this hotel is that they allow pets. We asked for non-smoking room on the first floor, but clearly someone had smoked in it prior to our arrival, but our room was quickly switched. The motel is nothing fancy, just somewhere to lay your head. Too expensive for what it is though at least the weekend I went.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelbugg531
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. The room was nice and clean with all the necessary amenities available at hand. Teresa was very friendly & attentive in making sure my stay was as comfortable as possible, Rose was very polite & management was very accommodating to any small concerns I had. The only negative things I have to say is, the hotel definitely needs a better selection of tv channels & breakfast should run a little later.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My dad came in China to visited me. He was stay here for almost 6 month. Everyone here made he feel welcome and he feel like home. Very Nice clean, very organize. Best place to stay. Highly recommend this place!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Hong L
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed here for Valentine's Day. We had asked for a non-smoking room and even though it was listed as a non-smoking room, it smelled heavily of smoke. The women at check-in and check-out were very friendly and pleasant, The room only had 1 coffee mug so I had to go down to the desk in the morning to get another one. And the bathroom towels were small and very thin. I would have used two but I wanted to leave one for my husband. Other than that, the room and bathroom were clean but nothing to write home about. I would look elsewhere next time we go.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple