Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$145
Hampton.com
US$84
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$235
US$133
US$117
EmbassySuites.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$95
La Quinta
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$116
SpringHill Suites
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$87
Travelocity
Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$319
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$180
TripAdvisor
All reviewskitchen utensilsfront deskan extended staymy home away from homeplace to stayspecial thankshousekeeping did a great jobstove topother hotels in the areacomfortable bedstemecula wine countryhildaesaweddingkeysaccommodationsmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

No ice machines. No Pool. No restaurant. I will never stay here again. We stayed here for one night (had booked two and decided to get out early). This place is exactly what it says EXTENDED STAY so a lot of the "residents" live there. Some military, others appear to be homeless put up by various area churches. There were bored children running the halls. Families with arm loads of muffins from the continental breakfast. It was a free for all. If you are going to Temecula for a wine getaway, passing through or need a quiet place to stay, keep on driving past the EXTENDED STAY!!!!!

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that this hotel did not fit your needs. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ltm2@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had a great stay. Drove up from San Diego to get a room for the night. Walking distance to some really awesome breweries. Room was clean. Nice cold fridge. On the other side of the freeway are movie theaters and lots of places to eat! Can't wait to be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SStalev
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I always enjoy my stay at extended stay Temecula. The staff is always helpful with my needs. They are always nice kind whenever I am there especially Hilda and Jessica and rose at night the hotel staff makes me feel like I am at home when I am there When I call to make my reservation they know by voice who I am and my room type I have stayed there for 7 years about 5 to 6 times a year at about 10 to 15 days a trip thanks to the staff I will be staying there for many years to come

CLIFF S

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cliff2002
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Very clean, attractive design, comfortable beds, great customer service, close to everything.
There is a convenient little kitchen with silverware, pots and pans, an electric stove, toaster, coffee maker, cutting board, dish soap, nice flat screen tv with lots of channels...

There are a few wears and tears here and there and although our room is non-smoking, it smells like smoke because whoever stayed here previously decided to smoke and hide the cigarette butts behind the night stand and under the sink drain. Other than that, this is a pretty decent place to stay, especially if you'll be here a while. Laundry is $2 to wash $2 to dry, hot chocolate, coffee and breakfast foods in the lobby, quiet guests.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jaimee F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the room smelled of smoke and there was evidence a previous guest may have smoked in the room. I discussed your comments with the team and we will place an added focus on inspecting all of our rooms more closely so your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at LTM@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

The only good thing about this hotel is that they allow pets. We asked for non-smoking room on the first floor, but clearly someone had smoked in it prior to our arrival, but our room was quickly switched. The motel is nothing fancy, just somewhere to lay your head. Too expensive for what it is though at least the weekend I went.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple