Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Had a two night stay, and had nothing but great help with my check in and check out. The employees made sure my family and i had everything we needed and always had a smile on their face. They made us feel like we were at home.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CMHernandez13

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Booked 3 rooms for the hotel through Priceline for a family wedding on 5/31/14. This part was fine, but, then I called Extended Stay to change the name on of the rooms, one of our sons was not available, so I changed the name on his room to some family friends and was assured that they would have no trouble checking in. Room was to stay on my charge, but they were to be able to check in. When I checked in (after the wedding), I asked if they had checked in yet and was told, No, they had not. Later, I got to the reception and discovered that they had been told there was no reservation in their name. I checked the next morning and was told, sorry there must have been a mistake and that I would not be charged. But, I just got my bill and was charged for 3 rooms. I agree with "Stay somewhere else"...nothing in the kitchen and staff told you what they thought you wanted to hear. Very poor service and all I heard was how busy they were.

Room Tip: Don't think there are any!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie H
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here over the 4th of July holiday. Was very pleased with accommodations. Hotel staff was friendly. Asked for a room away from freeway since I'm a light sleeper and they were happy to do so. Was on the first floor by the lobby and was very quiet. It was a hot day so was very happy that the ac was already on in the room so it was nice and cool when we entered. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Water pressure in bathroom was good. Room was very clean. Lots of places to walk to for food. Highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from freeway if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank aksharp1
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The hotel was clean and the desk girl was friendly but that's about all the good I can say.
This hotel has a kitchen and a table tent informing the guest of the items in the kitchen.There was NOTHING in the kitchen. There were no cups, silverware, shampoo, one washcloth, no coffee pot,etc,etc.
We were told they had breakfast which was a joke. The fruit was nasty and there were 2 muffins at 7:am. The coffee in lobby was Soooo bad I dumped it out. We were going to stay 2 nights but after that we went somewhere else. If corporate is reading this you need to get your act together.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CynthiaSays
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you appreciated our hospitable staff; however, I am so sorry to hear that your room and your kitchen did not meet expectations. I am also sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our grab-and-go breakfast. We appreciate feedback like yours, as it will help us as we continually work to improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at LTM2@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Hallways reek of smoke and pot. Hotel staff not so friendly. Heater was broken in our room, as well as the hairdryer. Bed extremely uncomfortable and not enough blankets. Room was facing the freeway, heard the cars ALL NIGHT LONG especially because the windows didn't close properly! I paid ALL LOT of money for this room and I know the majority of people that were there could not afford what I paid, the place must get reimbursed by some government agency! Very disappointed. You are better off renting a house somewhere close.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 6 June 2014

No ice machines. No Pool. No restaurant. I will never stay here again. We stayed here for one night (had booked two and decided to get out early). This place is exactly what it says EXTENDED STAY so a lot of the "residents" live there. Some military, others appear to be homeless put up by various area churches. There were bored children running the halls. Families with arm loads of muffins from the continental breakfast. It was a free for all. If you are going to Temecula for a wine getaway, passing through or need a quiet place to stay, keep on driving past the EXTENDED STAY!!!!!

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that this hotel did not fit your needs. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ltm2@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had a great stay. Drove up from San Diego to get a room for the night. Walking distance to some really awesome breweries. Room was clean. Nice cold fridge. On the other side of the freeway are movie theaters and lots of places to eat! Can't wait to be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple