“** RV Park** review!!”

Pechanga Resort and Casino
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This review is SPECIFIC to the RV PARK, NOT the hotel!

We were VERY impressed with the RV park design, cleanliness and over-all RV site facilities.
The sites are exceptionally clean, nice grassy areas, clean cement and pavement area for your RV. I was surprised how clean and open the entire RV park area was, and how nice the RV sites were. We did not feel crowded or on top our neighbors at all. There are several "green" areas, with grassy easements, which added to the park-like environment of the facility. No matter how big your rig, it will fit, as the sites are very generous in design, and some seem to be oversize too. There were some VERY nice rigs there when we stayed!

We did not use the pool area, but while walking by, it too was very clean and inviting!
I enjoyed walking our little dog around the RV area, and always felt safe. Security patrols the area frequently too!
There's also a shuttle that runs regularly to and from the Casino, which is very convenient.

Our trip was a short weekend, and I wished I had spent MORE time at the RV site, as the weather was beautiful. We went to the Casino only one night, and that was enough for us, as it's VERY smokey inside, everywhere!, even in the so-called non-smoking areas.

We would definitely stay again at the RV park without hesitation... but we would not visit the Casino again!

Room Tip: Stay at the RV park!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Girlpony22

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Pechanga is a great place to get away for a night or two and feel like you are really getting away, without going too far. It's a little bit of Vegas, a little bit relaxing spa and has a nice selection of restaurants, without leaving the resort.
The service was excellent, all around, and the rooms were nice, clean and well appointed. (Albeit in need of a little updating in the bathroom). The view overlooking the pool and golf course was lovely and very tranquil.
We requested robes, slippers and wine glasses, and they were brought to the room promptly and at no charge. The bellman and housekeeping man were very accommodating and helpful.
The nearby wineries are a bonus and fun a way to sip your way through the valley.

Room Tip: By all means request a room that faces the pool and gold course and at least 5th or 6th floors or ab...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TJ S
Reviewed 27 February 2014

It's a typical Indian casino. Mediocre food. Steaks are so easy to do right. Nice little bar/restaurant out at the golf course. Boring gambling games. I guess people trust them but I don't. They aren't governed like Vegas and I don't trust them so spend my time on the course and the spa.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Food at all the resturants are good. Rooms are clean quiet and beds are very comfortable. Gambling is fun there, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. My favorite in the area. The steakhouse has great King crab legs. The lambs chops on the appetizer menu are delicious. It's a very large casino easy to get turned around.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank VACATIONEROrange_ca
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This was my first time staying in a non-Vegas casino hotel room and I have to say it was one of the best lodging experiences of my life. First, the room was huge? All it needed was a kitchen and it would have been a full apartment. It was clean, the decor was gorgeous, the bed was comfortable, the huge flat screen TV was delightful, the bathroom was humongous and stocked well, the toiletries were amazing and it was extremely quiet for a casino hotel. The lobby is exceptional and the lobby staff was friendly and very helpful. This is a hidden gem tucked away in the desert. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Chose a room on the mountain side.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank chadej
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Nice room, clean and quiet. I was there for a business meeting and everything went fine. I had lunch at the Buffett and several of my companions said the food was a little salty, but my food was fine. I did not lose any money , but then I didn't gamble:-)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill H
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We threw a 90th bday celebration for my grandmother this past weekend, she's obsessed with bingo and apparently the bingo hall is plush. The rooms were nice and pool was great. We rented a banquet room but there was a nasty server that took our alcoholic drinks that we were told we could bring into the banquet room. After the fact I told my Aunt who through the party and she was livid! Aside from that we had a great time. Went to both the round bar and eagles nest... round bar is more chill and has nice comfy chairs, eagles nest was good but the bar tenders are slow and the staff is way to serious. There was a fight and they threw on all the lights... who does that?

Umi was good! the cafe eh... was okay but the servers were excellent.. stay away from the wok place at the food court, i threw up all that food... over all 3.5 in my book... rounded up because I had fun with my family =)

Room Tip: Rooms either face the pool or the mountain... both are nice...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family