“Thanks for bringing back the coffee pot!”

Pechanga Resort and Casino
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
California
“Thanks for bringing back the coffee pot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Yes, I noticed! Thank you for bringing back the in-room coffee! I also noticed several upgrades on this last trip, including a newly remodeled lobby, remodeled restaurants and some new offerings. I think the coffee bar/bakery is a great addition.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Korean first
Bullhead City, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

The rooms are nice, good beds, very clean, high tech ammentities for TV, Nice soaps & lotions in large bathrooms, double sinks, Nice views from suites, it's a beautiful area.

Huge amount of all the newest gaming machines, good amount of table games, but be ready to gamble for higher amounts, not much low limit like at other casinos. quite a few nice restaurants that are all over priced, but there is a nice food court where you can eat a reasonable prices.

Don't eat in the Coffee shop cafe, the food is terrible, but the servers are nice.

Unless your willing to shell out $21.99 Don't eat in the buffet, I can only imagine that it was good, we did not partake. We are not cheap, it's just that we can eat all-you-can-eat Seafood buffet every Friday for $13.00 at our local casino in Laughlin, My wife is a Diamond Player which is the highest level, so we always have our food comped.

The casino:

Just like all other casinos, the machines are set up to bleed you, unless you can get lucky enough to find a machine that is ready to hit. I played live Poker, and the poker room is very nice, and spread almost all limits, and no limit. They pay $250.00 every hour for the high hand of that hour, I didn't hit one, but I think that is amazing promotion. I noticed a huge Bingo hall across from the poker room, so if that's your game, it's very nice.

I could not find any low limit on blackjack, I think the lowest was $15.00 a hand. I will say that all the dealers seemed very happy, and professional. The suits walking around were helpful when we wanted to find out some info, they helped eagerly.

Here's the worst negative about this casino, No free alcohol when your playing, A beer will cost you $5.00, and if you tip the waitress that's $6.00 for one beer, wow get a grip Pechanga, stop treating your player so poorly, the money you'd make by bad play due to drinking would more than make up for the drinks you give away. Even indian casinos in the south have soda drink stations where you can get your own cup of coffee, or soda, with out having to tip everytime you get a drink.

All in all, if you can afford this resort, it is very nice, and you will be impressed.

Room Tip: Some construction going on close to elevators, Back of resort has nice views of the golf course and...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank JEFFREY M

Travellers are raving about these Temecula hotels

Fresno, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed here for the second time for an annual golf tournament I play in. The check in was painless as usual. The room was clean and bathroom was nice. The bed is nice and comfy as well. I had a nice view of the pool as well. I tried the new sushi restaurant a couple times during my stay. It was nice, fish was fresh and well-priced. My only complaint was the menu was very basic, there were not a lot of options, but hey it is a sushi restaurant in a casino.

I spent very little time in the casino, but I like I said I was fortunate enough to enjoy the golf course Journey. It is a great course, but I have to say it is very demanding.

I ended up leaving a drawer full of clothes in the room, and because I was traveling so much it took me a week to realize it. I ended up calling the hotel and leaving a voice mail with lost and found. I received a call from a very nice woman and she happily mailed me my clothes and I had them in a couple of days. I think she actually had them washed for me as well!
It was great customer service from a resort that has yet to disappoint.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
San Diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We love to go to Las Vegas but we rarely have the time to make the 4 hour drive from where we live. So occasionally we book a room for one night at Pechanga Resort in Temecula Ca. Each time we visit I find it hard to distinguish this hotel from some of the luxury hotels in LV. It is very clean. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are decent in size. The casino is fairly large. There are some nice restaurants such as the Great Oak. The buffet has very good selections and is reasonably priced. The property has a nice golf course. And the location is very convenient. The location is near the Temecula wine country which is fast becoming a major destination for many tourists. All in all if you are looking for a nice comfortable place to stay and dine and play a few casino games, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gene2459
Riverside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here on April 17th because Pechanga was nice enough to comp me one free night during the week. This is the 3rd time I have stayed here and I must say I always have a great experience. The beds are absolutely comfortable and the rooms are always exceptionally clean. There is a large flat screen t.v. on the wall and the A/C works very well.

My girlfriend and I had dinner at the Buffet and it was very good. The beef brisket and prime rib were delicious and I also enjoyed the fried shrimp. They also serve chicken and waffles which were tasty. My gf really enjoyed the sushi and oysters on a half shell.

The gaming wasn't very good the night we stayed, but I have had better luck at Pechanga on other occasions. The staff is consistently friendly and plan to stay again in May if I am able to get another free room. This place is definitely worthy of its AAA Four Diamond rating.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Huntington Beach, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I attended a seminar at the hotel which lasted 3 days. I got over 70 spider bites! I contacted the hotel and was told a supervisor would call me back, NO RESPONSE! I then mailed a letter to the General Manager, AGAIN NO RESPONSE!!
I had to go on antibiotics, steroids and prescription cream to get them healed.
An apology would of been nice! Don't wear shorts around this place!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
6 Thank Lori240
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Pechanga RV Resort is located on the property of the Pechanga Casino and Resort. It is a compact park, with narrow, deep spaces. The design of the park is amazing! Each space is easy to pull into and out of, and the location of the wifi hotspots and bathrooms/shower facilities is very convenient to every space. The landscaping in the park is mature (it was built in 1999), and the groundskeepers do an excellent job keeping everything in tip-top shape.

The reception staff are extremely friendly, and the pool area/laundry facilities located in the reception building are some of the nicest I have ever seen. The park caters to all ages, but seems to skew older. It is one of the quietest parks I have ever stayed in, with no loud music or parties during our entire stay.

If you are looking for an RV park located near both Los Angeles and San Diego, I recommend Pechanga highly. We will be returning there again!.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family