“Atmosphere with casual elegance.”

Aiyara Thai Cuisine
Ranked #91 of 421 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

I have had the Pad thai before, very good. This time I had Shrimp Curry Blossom, mild. It was good, not great. The dish is rich coconut milk, which was good. It lacked flavor. By ordering mild, it had No spice at all. But, they were generous with the Shrimp! Next, Thai Tea: strong tea flavor, tasty still. Dessert: fried banana with i e cream. Great presentation. Heads turned when it came. But, it was a dissapointment. Why? Something was lemon like, I think it came from the Honey on top. And the Banana was too mushy. I came here tonight to try new things, so I did. I will come back and try again. I love the interior, very classy, and yet soothing atmoshpere. The meal was good, dessert was poor. But, i will give the Pad Thai, from prior as a 10!
Advice to owners, careful with the honey on the dessert.

1  Thank Travelnheels

Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

It's been ten months since our last visit and the food is still as flavorful as we remembered. See I e is solid if a tad bit slow, but you just can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 26 December 2012

Just dined here with family and was very impressed with the tasty dishes, very inviting atmosphere and good service. My party ordered several dishes, shrimp pad thai, basil curry, chicken satay and spring rolls all of which were tasty and lightly cooked as some Thai can be very greasy or heavy in terms of sauces. As mentioned in another review, if you like it spicy, ask for a much hotter level or for their chili sauce "kit" to mix as you like.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

My wife and I have dined here 3 - 4 times and every time was a great experience. Very nice, quiet and comfortable, well appointed atmosphere. Servers are very attentive with drinks and simply checking in with you at the perfect intervals. And, oh yes, the food we usually order the Pad Thai and either red or yellow curry - so delicious! A bit high for dishes (Pad Thai $9.99 and curry $10.99) but portions are ample. What's nice is you know it will be at least as good as the last time you were there.

Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

This is a gem. Portions are right-sized and they are yummy. If you like heat ask for at least a seven as they seem to not have much heat 6 and below. The curries are especially good.