“Great food”

Ranked #83 of 418 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Thai
“Great food”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I've been craving fried catfish with mango sauce for quite some time and it's been so difficult to find it at a Thai restaurant but after seeing reviews on this place, I figured I can check this place out and see if they have it. We got there and the ambiance is just beautiful, with the wine bar, the elegant setting, very quiet and we got seated right next to the elephants fountain.

I asked the waitress if they had the catfish on the menu and said that since no one really ordered it, they took it off the menu. I was disappointed but decided to order the seafood delight in replacement. My husband had the pad see you due to my suggestion. Both of our dishes came out perfectly! My husband finished his plate, enjoyed his beer and I was very delighted by the seafood delight with my side of coconut water.

My husband's favorite dessert is the mango with cococnut sticky rice but we can't always order it due to the seasons but we lucked out this time and they had it. It really hit the spot, what a great way to end our date night!

My husband can't stop raving about this place and wants to come back again soon, so this is now one of our local favorites.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cynthia W

Louisville, Kentucky
“I struggled with the Very Good Rating”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

First Thing First, the inside is immaculate a nice place for date night or good family outing; however, the service is slow especially with water and getting your bill or spice rack. 5 servers didn't know what the problem is. Food pricing is a little on the high side. Food was decent especially the Papaya Salad and Drunken Noodles. It is worthy of repeat especially for the ambiance of roses and candles at the tables. My advice is to know what you want to order before entering and ask for check when the food comes out and ask for pitcher of water or two glasses of water and the spice rack. The pillows in the booth area was nice!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank jdreynoldsjr
San Diego, California
“Still great after all these years”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Rick solid food and good portions. Service can be a bit slow but otherwise outstanding. The basil chicken is a delight and the curry hits all the right flavors.

Quiet, and personal Aiyara is delight.

1 Thank ConVivo
“Atmosphere with casual elegance.”
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

I have had the Pad thai before, very good. This time I had Shrimp Curry Blossom, mild. It was good, not great. The dish is rich coconut milk, which was good. It lacked flavor. By ordering mild, it had No spice at all. But, they were generous with the Shrimp! Next, Thai Tea: strong tea flavor, tasty still. Dessert: fried banana with i e cream. Great presentation. Heads turned when it came. But, it was a dissapointment. Why? Something was lemon like, I think it came from the Honey on top. And the Banana was too mushy. I came here tonight to try new things, so I did. I will come back and try again. I love the interior, very classy, and yet soothing atmoshpere. The meal was good, dessert was poor. But, i will give the Pad Thai, from prior as a 10!
Advice to owners, careful with the honey on the dessert.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Travelnheels
“Still fantastic.”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

It's been ten months since our last visit and the food is still as flavorful as we remembered. See I e is solid if a tad bit slow, but you just can't go wrong here.