“Even if you don't like Thai; Go!!!”

Aiyara Thai Cuisine
Ranked #92 of 421 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Been here numerous times after sampling every Thai kitchen I've come across. Very comfortable, good for couples, plus; after 15 years of having Thai cuisine around the world, This Is THE Immaculate gourmet venue for Thai! $$ is unexpectedly reasonable for the high quality! Go get some and try everything, not greasy or cheap fry cooking to be found. Great wine selection. Get Some!

1  Thank SocalCBad

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This restaurant really impressed me (surprised) as to how well it is managed. Very well rounded as it is a solid establishment on so many levels.

+NICE AMBIANCE (relaxing water features).
+Nicely decorated (great attn. to details) well done.
*Excellent cuisine
+Phenomenal service
+Personable staff (natural, not contrived).
+Restrooms (white glove clean) decorated with great attention to detail. A rarity amongst "any business" for a bathroom to look so great & have it this hygienic.

Nice to see owners (non-corp) getting it right :)

Highly recommend!

*NOTE
Nicer things come with a price tag!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I've been craving fried catfish with mango sauce for quite some time and it's been so difficult to find it at a Thai restaurant but after seeing reviews on this place, I figured I can check this place out and see if they have it. We got there and the ambiance is just beautiful, with the wine bar, the elegant setting, very quiet and we got seated right next to the elephants fountain.

I asked the waitress if they had the catfish on the menu and said that since no one really ordered it, they took it off the menu. I was disappointed but decided to order the seafood delight in replacement. My husband had the pad see you due to my suggestion. Both of our dishes came out perfectly! My husband finished his plate, enjoyed his beer and I was very delighted by the seafood delight with my side of coconut water.

My husband's favorite dessert is the mango with cococnut sticky rice but we can't always order it due to the seasons but we lucked out this time and they had it. It really hit the spot, what a great way to end our date night!

My husband can't stop raving about this place and wants to come back again soon, so this is now one of our local favorites.

1  Thank Cynthia W
Reviewed 10 November 2013

First Thing First, the inside is immaculate a nice place for date night or good family outing; however, the service is slow especially with water and getting your bill or spice rack. 5 servers didn't know what the problem is. Food pricing is a little on the high side. Food was decent especially the Papaya Salad and Drunken Noodles. It is worthy of repeat especially for the ambiance of roses and candles at the tables. My advice is to know what you want to order before entering and ask for check when the food comes out and ask for pitcher of water or two glasses of water and the spice rack. The pillows in the booth area was nice!!

1  Thank jdreynoldsjr
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Rick solid food and good portions. Service can be a bit slow but otherwise outstanding. The basil chicken is a delight and the curry hits all the right flavors.

Quiet, and personal Aiyara is delight.

1  Thank ConVivo