“Not cheap but worth it”
Review of Ponte Vineyard Inn

Ponte Vineyard Inn
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Fantastic property where the foucs is on the customer experience. Make sure you speak to Lyn Martucci, the Manager in the Cellar Lounge for local/insider tips - and a great cocktail suggestion or two !

Room Tip: the rooms overlooking the vineyard offer better views than the other wing (whick looks onto another...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluedragonhakuba
Amy L, Manager at Ponte Vineyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

hi bluedragonhakuba,
Thank you so much for your review. We will pass your recommendation on to Lynne Martucci, who loves to hear from her guests after they have stayed. Please let us know how we can make your next stay as special as your first. Thanks!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,563)

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Came to the Ponte Inn for a family wedding and was pleasantly surprised by the great service, the beautiful grounds and the excellent food. I would highly recommend the Ponte Inn and Vineyard to everyone. The rooms were beautiful and very, very clean. Friendly staff !!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

HI Paula W,
Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on having the "whole package" and great food and cleanliness are essential to that goal. We hope you'll have another chance to visit us when in Southern California. Thanks again for coming!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

this Inn is comfortable, featuring spacious rooms with comfy beds, fluffy towels, and flat screens and a sitting area. it's 'green' - re use your towels, turn off the lights, no bath tub but they do have a spa. The gardens offer a delicious of the vineyards view facing east , with a small windmill and stone cottage in the horizon. Hovering over this delightful scene are the glorious san jacinto mountains. I was able to see a sunrise as well as full moonrise over a fairy tale landscape. I only tasted the ponte white but really enjoyed it. staff was great the only demerit was breakfast service at the cafe. they were woefully understaffed and that staff was undertrained. the food was good, and the view delicious which made up for the poor breakfast service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Light_33
PonteWinery, Manager at Ponte Vineyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Light_33,
We’re so glad to hear that you had a blast during your stay with us! Thank you for noticing our green efforts. We do anything we can to help create a sustainable culture at Ponte Vineyard Inn. We want to make sure those views of the mountains, vineyards and sunsets are there for a long time to come. It sounds like you must have caught our breakfast staff on an off day and we will make improvements so that you will be completely wowed during your next visit. Thank you for your review and for staying with us. Cheers!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I needed one day to get away from stress, sleep well, and have a peaceful night. I chose the Ponte Vineyard Inn based on Tripadvisor reviews. I am glad I took the chance...Checking in with Britney I made it a point to say I was celebrating my birthday but also needed a quiet room. Since I was at the hotel early I decided to go to the tasting room while my room was being prepared. After the tasting I returned...Britney again was very pleasant and directed me to a very nice and quiet room. I had a huge balcony, comfortable bed, and very nice bathroom with L'Occitane products. I was on the second floor with a nice view of the vineyard. When I walked in the room I saw a bottle of wine and a card wishing me a happy birthday on behalf of the hotel. The customer service throughout the day and evening was excellent. The price of the hotel is a bit steep in my opinion but worth it. I stayed at the other hotel next door a few months ago..the Wine Coast...and it was not a good experience. Only two negatives..bar service is slow and my coffee maker was not working..first world problems I suppose...In any event I would definitely return to this hotel..management is doing a good job..again..customer service is very good!

Room Tip: Second floor for views
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Angelica S

Angelica S,
Thank you so much for joining us for your birthday! We hope that we were able to make your birthday celebration that much more special. We’re glad to see that you were able to head to our Tasting Room and try a few of our wines while your second floor room was being prepared for you. It was our pleasure hosting you. We take every step to ensure you receive guest service that is second to none. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope that you will be back to visit us again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at Ponte after I purchased a one night stay at an industry fundraiser event. The hotel was amazing. From the moment we walked in we felt very VIP with the welcome glass of wine! The room was huge and elegant! We also took advantage of the bar for a cocktail before going out to dinner and I was impressed with the delicious cocktail, comfortable surroundings and great service.

I would highly recommend this property if you are in need a peaceful getaway and want to take a break from it! The relaxing environment allows you to let the stress out!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
PonteWinery, Manager at Ponte Vineyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Tammy M,
We’re so glad to have hosted you and your boyfriend for your stay! Thank you so much for you kind words and for taking the time to write this review. We make every possible effort to ensure you feel like a VIP while you are here with us. It seems that you two were able to experience all of Ponte Vineyard Inn while you were here and enjoyed it. Thank you once again for your compliments and recommendations. We hope you two will be back to stay with us again. Cheers!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stayed at the Ponte Inn for a birthday celebration. It was awesome! The rooms are big, lovely, and well-appointed. Our patio looked out on the vineyards and the duck pond. Just a beautiful setting. Classy, excellent service throughout. Go there! You'll love it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

kaj20,
Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed the rooms and the splendid vineyard views from your balcony. We make it a point to provide all of our guests with the best possible service to ensure you have the best possible time during your stay. Please come back and stay with us again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We looked at several wineries for our wedding and Ponte was a clear choice from the minute we stepped on property. Not only is the property breathtaking and the wines amazing, but the service is PHENOMENAL. We felt so welcomed and the staff is super friendly. Christina our wedding coordinator helped us every step of the way and provided a list of vendors that lived up to the same standard of service that Ponte gave. Our wedding day was seamless and non stressful due to the hardworking staff at Ponte. The Bridal and Groomsmen Cottages provided the morning of are a perfect place to get ready without the hassle of transportation. The Ponte Inn is a perfect addition to parties holding their wedding at the winery. The rooms are immaculate and once again the service in the best around. Our wedding experience was pleasant and our big day was perfect!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Holly M,
Congratulations to both of you on your marriage! We were so thrilled to host you and your wonderful guests for your big day. Christina is a true talent when it comes to coordinating weddings, you were in great hands. We’re also so glad to hear that Ponte Vineyard Inn worked perfect for the day of your wedding as well as the night of. Once again thank you for letting us host your beautiful wedding. Cheers!