“Exceptional....on all accounts!!!!”

Ponte Vineyard Inn
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We came all the way from Sydney, Australia to experience the wonderful hospitality of this beautiful hotel in the Temecula wine country. I have already told our friends in Australia of our exceptional experience. The service, food, luxurious rooms, the pretty gardens and expansive views of the vineyards are exactly what we wanted. We loved our stay. The Ponte wines are fabulous. We were extremely happy with the whole experience......Thank you to all.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
PonteWinery, Manager at Ponte Vineyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for taking time to review Ponte Vineyard Inn. We are so happy you enjoyed the service, food and luxurious rooms. We try to provide fabulous views of the vineyards from our rooms, as well as from the patio of Bouquet restaurant. We hope to have you back at Ponte Vineyard Inn in Temecula Wine Country soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,505)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was at this hotel last week and I must admit, it was perhaps the most amazing time I've had in all the times I've been to Temecula. What an extraordinary staff including Madelyn and Al of Guest Services and the overnight front desk staff (I forgot her name). All were very helpful from the time of my booking, during my stay and at my time of departure. A far cry from the troubling experiences I've had next door at SouthCoast. I will surely be back again and again. I've already have friends looking into this establishment for future vacation plans! I can not praise the staff enough for the warm welcome and services provided during my stay. The entire team at Ponte was on point for services, efficiency, technology, hospitality and guidance. Bravo to the Ponte team and their dedication to providing top notch hospitality to their guests. And did I mention this hotel is pet friend too :)

Thanks again and again for all that you have done for me and my family, it was the most memorable stay for us in Temecula thus far!!!

Room Tip: Choose the patio (ground) level rooms facing the mountains and fountain. Endless breathe taking vie...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of Ponte Vineyard Inn in beautiful Temecula Wine Country. Madalyn and Al especially appreciate your kind words. We are proud to be a pet friendly hotel, as well as a committed partner in sustainable practices. Speaking for the entire team at Ponte, we truly value your business and look forward to having you back for a memorable stay in the country.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

They were so good to us, greeted with a sparkling rose. The room was beautiful and immaculate, the food is outstanding, and the wine is too! They even had a bottle of wine waiting for us in our room. Can't wait to go back!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to review Ponte Vineyard Inn in beautiful Temecula Wine Country. Our staff works tirelessly to provide guests with a relaxing and luxurious stay in the country. We are so happy you enjoyed the food, your room and the Ponte Sparkling Rose Spumante. We will have another glass waiting for you when you return.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was the most relaxing 3 days I have spent in a long time. The ground are amazing, surrounded by vineyards, so peacefully quiet. The staff was very accomodating, the minute we walked in we were given a glass of moscato, the rooms were beautiful and you thought you were the only people in the hotel the rooms are extremly quiet. We became wine club because the wine was really good and our advisor Andrea was fabulous We had dinner and breakfast at the hotel and lunch at the winery, Susanna was our server at lunch and was great. All three meals were extraordinary, Mario our server at dinner was very knowledgeable of all the entrees, portions were generous. It has been a very long time since I have been so impressed with every aspect of our stay. This a 5 star expierence.

Room Tip: Every room is excellent, I liked the first floor because each room has a patio and the grounds are b...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
PonteWinery, Manager at Ponte Vineyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you so very much for your detailed account of your 5-star experience at Ponte Vineyard Inn. From dining to relaxing, we strive to make every guest's stay as perfect as yours was. And only an hour and a half away from Los Angeles, we hope to see you back very soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had a meeting for work and the Ponte Vineyard Inn was a beautiful setting. The room was new, clean, and the bathroom was very spacious (with a wonderful shower). There were french doors that opened right into the vineyards.

The meeting room was very nice and the staff worked hard to keep beverages stocked for us over the course of two days. The meals were also wonderful.

Even though I don't drink, I enjoyed the stay very much. I can only imagine how fabulous it would be for people who enjoy wine!

Room Tip: First floor rooms open up to vineyards.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for joining us at Ponte Vineyard Inn for your business meeting. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post about your positive experience at Ponte Family Estate, which includes the wonderful meals, clean room, hard-working staff and beautiful wine country setting. Hope to see you again - for business or pleasure - very soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Excellent staff. Very nice room. Pretty property. It is very nice, I just don't know if it is worth $150 more than the Springhill suites or Hampton inn. If money doesn't matter, go for it. I would probably stay at the Hampton, have a real nice dinner and still put $50 in the bank.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MarinaRon
PonteWinery, Manager at Ponte Vineyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you so much for your Ponte Vineyard Inn review on Tripadvisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our excellent hotel service, your room and the property. We work hard to provide a luxury experience as well as good value for our guests. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We enjoyed staying at the PVI again and we consider it the #1 hotel in the Temecula Wine area. We are also wine club members and enjoy their quality wines. We had lunch at the outdoor Ponte restaurant and our meals were delicious. As wine members, we get discounts at the PVI and the restaurants. We were traveling with my wife's sister from North Carolina and she loved the PVI. The staff at the PVI and restaurants were friendly and provided excellent service. We look forward to returning soon.

Bill & Janet Larkin

Room Tip: All rooms are good choices. Some have larger balcony's on the second level.
1  Thank Bill L

Bill - you are one of our valued wine club members and loyal hotel guests and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your positive review. Your wonderful account of your stay at Ponte Vineyard Inn and dining at our multiple restaurants really makes our hard work worth it. We know we'll see you again very soon!