“Nice course”

Temeku Hills Golf and Country Club
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We enjoy this course regularly and the challenge and the cost keep us coming back. Not a really difficult course, but we have a good time. Bloody Mary's are pretty good as well.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband decided at the last minute to play a round while I was at the spa and was able to get a last minute tee time. He had no complaints and said the course was beautiful.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

We have been here many times to watch our son play golf and its beautiful but we have also been just for business functions or to eat. The last time was for brunch and it was wooooonderful!!! Definitely will be back to this one!

3  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 1 February 2013

My favorite golf course in the Temecula Valley. I love the palm trees surrounding the greens. We go to this course the most.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

I love this course. It has a varying degree of difficulty and lengths for each hole. Course is well maintained and fun to play. It is not a course for beginners though.