Ranked #16 of 97 things to do in Temecula
Reviewed 8 March 2014

It is a great place for children as it is so hands on. My grandchildren want to go every time they visit (they are 4 & 7. Nothing cannot be touched.

The best thing I like about it as they close between each session and wipe down everything with a bleach solution. I wish the fast food restaurants would do this. I won't let my grandchildren play in those as they are so filthy-do they ever clean them?

Anyway, Pennypickle's has won a lot of awards and it is easy to see why. Very affordable 2 hours of fun.

Check to be sure a school is not coming during the session open when you want to visit as they overrun the place.

Lots of fun staff and activities for the children too.

1  Thank Janis I

Reviewed 15 January 2014

If you are in Temecula area with little kids, this is a must attraction. Many exhibits and hands on attractions for the kids. Probably best for 3-10 year olds. We've gone twice with our grandkids, one was 8 and the other 5 at the time of visit. Both were ready to stay longer than we had time. Check out their website for special events.

2  Thank DawnyKnott
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This place was a very odd place. Walking through here was fun for the kids. They get to touch everything, but things are unusual

2  Thank Nanski
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We really enjoyed this place and were actually pleasantly surprised by the size of it. The staff is interactive and nice. The different exhibits promote learning and the children’s interaction. The only downside is it was packed when we went and the walk ways were a little crowded. I would NOT bring a double wide child stroller.

1  Thank LvngForTheWknd
Reviewed 6 August 2013

You can spend about an hour here; one time visit is enough. It's decorated as if it's the home of a wacky inventor. Some of the exhibits are fun, but others are a little creepy, too much dirty junk piled around. The problem I had with the exhibits were that they didn't really teach the kids anything. Good for ages 4-8.

2  Thank James L