Ranked #16 of 97 things to do in Temecula
Reviewed 21 July 2014

It has cute set designs. Very quirky and creative. However, there is very limited actual "hands on" activities for the kids to do. I have been to many other children's museums and was disappointed with this one. The experiment at the end of the session was good. I also have never heard of having "sessions." I believe this is due to its small size. So don't expect to drop in. However I applaud anyone who tries to do things to educate children. I think they are on the right track if they add more activities for the kids to do.

1  Thank Erica S

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Wow! Can't believe the LESS than 4 **** reviews.

I can ONLY surmise that those posters are not fully aware or comprehend the imagination, delivery, staging, sterilization (behind every session) that goes into this incredibly off the wall super creative children's museum.

I have been to MANY with my grandkids as my granddaughter LOVES museums ...I can assure you I have exp'd my share of unusual ...this particular museum is SUPER COOL! The #1 most entertaining "hands on" museum I have EVER seen.

The staging "in itself' of all the different props in the various themed rooms is SOOO entertaining!!! Ton's of cool photo opportunities :)

The kitchen: the P&J lab area (refer to pic's) is so classic! Pretty fun!

The dark-room maze is super cool...my 10 yr. old grandson really enjoyed this room the most.

The hands on hot air balloon...come on what's not to love!?

The medical lab room with REAL slides of human tissue is awesome! Something for everyone.

As an adult I truly LOVED the microwave experiments that they performed for the kids. It enhanced our families overall experience to the 10th power.

Sophia you are a phenomenal microwave experimental wacky assistant as well as a valuable asset to this museum :)

The staff is genuinely friendly, fun & it shows that they are enjoying their job.

DON'T MISS THIS MUSEUM!!!!

*Note
Insure you start at the beginning of the session as 2 hours is needed ...a lot to see, touch, walk through & participate in.

LOVED!!!

This generation needs this!!!! Old school creative entertainment!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a place that the under 10 crowd will most likely enjoy. We had called and asked what ages it was appropriate for and were told up through high school. We took our 12 & 13 year old and they were asking to leave within the first 10 minutes. There was lots of cool stuff to read but the hands on exhibits are really for a much younger crowd. I am sure my kids would have enjoyed it years ago, but it was much too simplistic now. However, if you are into scientific gadgets and old instruments, the place is a treasure trove of those. Enjoy if you have younger kids, but skip it if your kids are above elementary school.

1  Thank PB C
Reviewed 24 June 2014

What a rare jewel. I have been to many children's museums around the country and in different countries and this was fantastic. At only a $5 entrance fee you and your children will enjoy 2 hours of interactive play and discovery. My grandchildren ages 3 to 12 all equally enjoyed this museum. Great place to visit on a hot summers day and then take a short walk down the boardwalk of the Old Western Town (Temecula Old Town) for an ice cream or snack.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Temecula did it right when they built this museum. My grandkids love coming here. There is lots to do and it's interactive. We have been here for the Halloween and Christmas holidays as well as other days. It's always a really good time for the kids.

1  Thank rso1411