See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

It is a decent property. I stay at a lot of hotels and this place is not as bad as some of the reviews would have you believe. Rooms are clean and they have a continental type breakfast along with a pool. Beds were comfortable, shower and tv worked fine. Ideal location if you want to walk to all the shops and restaurants in Old Town. Great value at $75 a night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed 28 May 2017

rooms are ok has all you need this property has continental breakfast is good the best thing about this hotel is its LOCATION. it is directly on front street in downtown temecula. is within walking didtance of everything we love to stay here because of this reason. the managers are always helpful and courtious.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Immediately after check in, I went to see the room and as soon as I walked into it, it smelled like cigarettes and Uncleaned linens. I turned around and walked out, last minute I found another room so I was forced to pay the fee and another one! I'm disgusted at how they leave the rooms! Do NOT book here ever!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Stop Don't Do It.... Find another place to stay... firstly, extremely rude and arrogant! They forgotten the business their in is The Hospitality business or they don't care...

secondly the room is beyond old and filthy. The office area is not any better.... it reeks, of an odor that can't be described... you can't stay in there longer then to grab your keys and get out... I noticed they reUSE the room key jacket.... wow that's disparate ... makes you wonder what else they reUSE???

Extremely noisy all night long... both from people in and out of the motel as well as the street traffic.... it's right on the street and it's surrounded by streets on three sides and the freeway on the back... very noisy.

Don't make the same mistake I did... find no another place to stay... next time I will do the same...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Needed to stay close to my service in town and found Rodeway online... at first didn't look much and reviews didn't help - although people complaining of the hotel want to charge their room before she arrive at 10:00pm looks silly to me as if you make a reservation you will be charged showing or not at any hotel - well... arrived on a Friday afternoon and room was not ready (I was earlier). Waited on the front office while they prepare my room - and that's the only thing I can complain: the guest computer/printer at the "business center" (just a desk in the corner of the reception but ok to me) was not working....
When arrived at the room (103) what a nice surprise! Huge!! Cozy & comfortable!!!!
Perfectly clean with absolutely not even a tiny - and quite normal - hotel room smells! Nice TV, nice desk for working, a table for breakfast, fridge, microwave & Keurig coffee maker.
Really good bed/mattress/pillows combination -so difficult to find at hotels - and good bathroom.
Right in front of my room was the pool and hot tub (did not have time to use) that again some people complained to be "small"... what they want in a motel? Olympic size pool?
Price was a little higher than I expected on Friday & Saturday nights (around $150) but as the location is right in downtown old town is understandable. During week rates go down a lot (around $70).
Again can't tell if I was lucky to get the best room - don't think so - but highly recommend you give them a try.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business