Rodeway Inn Temecula
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2009

We checked in after a long day of winetasting and was told the ground floor rooms were all taken, even though I requested it on their website - we are rewards members. No problem. The office is small and is also used for "continental breakfast", coffee, juice, pastries, bagels - they actually had a toaster and cream cheese. The hotel is near the freeway so it's loud. We got the 2nd floor non-smoking king , the room is large with a small fridge and microwave. The bed was hard, the pillows were well used and has seen better days. I forgot to pack mine. All linen was very clean. The bathroom door squeaked and the toilet water ran - it kept waking me up thinking water was dripping on the floor, after the 2nd time I shrugged it off. The pool was very small and the spa smaller, both located right outside the office and parking lot, not so cozy if I decided to sit in the spa to relax. Upon checking out I went into the office, the door bell rings, no one is at the counter. I stood there for 2 minutes then looked over the counter and noticed surveillance cameras, there I am in one of them, still no one. I call out "hello?" and a woman comes out like she was standing behind the wall watching me on camera. I turned in the key and asked if I needed to sign anything, without looking up the room number she said no and I was on my way. So check out was quick. She didn't know how to log in to the computer and had to call the owner to ask. I don't think we'll be returning to this one, even though it was cheap and conveniently located I think customer service could have been better to even out the score. The staff sort of creeped me out, no personality or warmth. Obviously the place is in need of updating but all we needed was a place to lay our head for a 2-day winetasting event.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mynahbird1
Reviewed 20 August 2009

We checked in to the roadway inn for some quality time with our kids, upon checking in we got treated rude by the maids.We made a complaint about them being rude and we end up getting treated like crap from the manager and his wife. The motel is alrite to stay at but themanagers are really bad with people and that makes buisness bad for that motel.The owner of the place needs to have a talk with the people that run it and let them know to start treating there people with respect.I would not prefer this motel to anyone.................................

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank vega2009
Reviewed 6 August 2009

We stayed at the Rodeway Inn Temecula for two nights at the start of a week-long trip to southern California. With a flight that didn't arrive in San Diego until 9pm I didnt want to spend a lot for a room for our two day stay in Temecula. I was able to book a room here for $59 a night including taxes.

The location of the property is just off I-15 and its located in Old Town which means you can walk to all the shops and eateries. We spent most of our time wine tasting and the property is about a 15 minute drive to the highway where most of the wineries are located. The room was clean with no frills obviously. A few minor problems like the air conditioner was a little noisy and the soda machines were both sold out. They do have a continental breakfast which was extremely basic. All in all, for the price we paid, it wasnt bad.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mailcommando
Reviewed 19 April 2008

My wife and I drove round California/Arizona for one month in January/Feb
We weren´t planning to go to Temecula so we didn’t have a booking and the Rodeway was are only option. The room was ok for a chain hotel it was clean and lots of space.

The room was a little worn but you expect that from motels. Only downside was a group of bikers arrived and left early in the morning, clearly they had to compensate for something as they kept revving their bikes at 7.30am. Our night has not put us off staying at a Rodeway again. Great location at the end of the old town of Temecula.

Stayed: February 2008
1  Thank Justinevw71
Reviewed 20 June 2007

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was! WE had a 2nd floor king bed non smoking. Noise was not a major problem and there was a table with 2 chairs in the room, a wall mounted air conditioner and good sized bathroom with the vanity on the outside. We really liked the Old Town Bar and Grill being just across the street. A popular restaurant with a varied menu, good service and great food. About a 5 minute drive to the Pechanga casino. AFter reading reviews of people losing their money, it was good to take home $600!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple